Jack_attack,
With reference to your post about stocking in the Caboolture river.
There is a stocking group in the Caboolture area. The Caboolture Shire Fish Stocking Group was formed in July 2000 and incorporated in July 2001 after investigation by Gordon Watson and Greg Williams into an idea to place native species into the Caboolture and Stanley rivers.
The groups members with support from Caboolture Shire Council and DPI have placed Bass, Mullet and Snub nosed gar and a limited number of Cod into these rivers in the Shire.
Unfortunately over the past couple of years the group has lost some of it's momentum and sadly the groups President Gordon passed away earlier in the year.
However due to the efforts of one of the groups original members Tony Dance, an informal meeting was held just this last Saturday with past and current members attending as well as Alex Hamlyn from DPI and representatives from the North Brisbane Sport Fishing Club.
From this it was decided to hold the groups AGM on Monday the 27th of Sept to discuss the future direction of the group. In the mean time Greg Williams has undertaken the role of interim president and my name is Brad Barrett and I am acting in the role of interim secretary.
We would welcome anyone who is interested to attend and are very keen to hear ideas that might help to keep this worthwhile endeavour going.

If you would like more details please contact me at caboolturestockinggroup@dodo.com.au

Regards, Brad Barrett.