Thread: Bass release @ Big W. 11/12/04

Bass release @ Big W. 11/12/04

Bass are being released @ Lake Wivenhoe on the 11/12/04. Anywhere from 20 000 to 40 000. Fish should arrive around 10:30am at Logans Inlet ramp. Anyone wanting to help libberate some little bass are welcome to come along for a look.

fitzy..

Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au

Re: Bass release @ Big W. 11/12/04

How did it go ?

21500 oz bass released. Fish were of a good quality in size & health.

Next release should we within a week or 2. These will be Mary River cod.
    Lots more bass, silvers, goldens & saratoga to come this season.

Fitzy..
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au

Damn... I was up there aswell. Can you post the next scheduled release date when you know.

We usually dont get alot of notice. Normally put something up on the freshwater chat & normally put it on air on 4BC fishing show on Saturday mornings.

Fitzy..

Only just saw today, i don't check this section to often. If you put something in the freshwater section i might be able to lend a hand next time round.

Only just saw today, i don't check this section to often. #If you put something in the freshwater section i might be able to lend a hand next time round.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy87
    Only just saw today, i don't check this section to often. #If you put something in the freshwater section i might be able to lend a hand next time round.
    Noted.

gf