Thread: Stocking records - Where and When

Stocking records - Where and When

I'm sure this has been asked before but where can I find records of stocking into the various QLD dams. I'm sure I've seen something in the past but for the life of me I can't remember where ???

Re: Stocking records - Where and When

Quote Originally Posted by borisdog
    I'm sure this has been asked before but where can I find records of stocking into the various QLD dams. I'm sure I've seen something in the past but for the life of me I can't remember where #???
    You should contact Qld DPI&F. They should have the most accurate records on the what, where, when etc. Contact them & ask for Anita Wohlsen, however you may have to pay a fee & get the info under freedom of information.

For Somerset, Wivenhoe & Samsonvale I think the SEQWCorp have accurate fugures. Give them a call & ask for Rohan.

Fitzy..
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au

DRJ

Cheapest way to do it is to buy the book - Fishing in Stocked Impoundments available from the DPI shop on the web - only about $12 (I think).

Regards
    Darren

Quote Originally Posted by DRJ
    Cheapest way to do it is to buy the book - Fishing in Stocked Impoundments available from the DPI shop on the web - only about $12 (I think).

Regards
    Darren
    That book is great info however the stocking figures arent up-to-date. However it is well worth buying, just for reference sakes.

Cheers,

fitzy..
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au

Lake Samsonvale records up to 2004 have recently been added to the PRFMA web-site under "Articles of Interest", see: http://prfma.tripod.com/

Regards.