Thread: decals for rods

decals for rods

How do you go about organising or making decals for a rod thats being built?

Re: decals for rods

Get in touch with Agnes Jack.

Agnes Water / 1770 Bait & Tackle

07 4974 9304

He does customs rods & repairs. Decals included.

Cheers
    James

Bundy_Burp

Maybe some very small Ausfish stickers.

I wanted to put the blank type and line class on, also a unique name as well. Might have to get a paint pen of some type instead and some one with good hand writing to use it.

Yeah he does custom decals with exactly what you want written in any colour and style with graphics as well.

He did my last rod rebuild with a customised decal, if the photos had worked I would post them for you to see.

Cheers
    James

Cheers Mate,
    All good, I just called Tony.

ring a printing company and they should be able to print what ever you want even in clear badges so you can put it uner your clear topping on the blanks

Advantage of having a daughter who owns a printing shop!!
    Talk to Steve (Ausfish) if you want ausfish graphics.

Regards, Tony

Call Danny,Does photos fish, anything. Lives at Wynum 0438012629.Tell him Graham gave you the number. We met at the rod building weekend Shayned. Graham

so that is where you got them from graham. by the way thanks again for mine it looks great on the rod cheers ian

Thanks for the replies, I'm currently annoying Tony. I'm hoping to get the writing done clear with the background a solid black and then affix over the butt wrap to show up bits of the metallic thread. Probably going overboard though but it's for the little bloke and hopefully one day down the track it will mean something to him.