Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Rod Building Workshop/Weekend  Round UP !

Re: Rod Building Workshop/Weekend Round UP !

Re: Rod Building Workshop/Weekend #Round UP !

Just a quick message to encourage everyone that attended to post up a pic of their efforts, finished or not !

To those that couldn't make it, bugga ! # # To others, you people really missed something special. # #

To Greg and Sue,

a job well done on Workplace Health and Safety Standards, Hospitality Procedures and the Food and Beverage Distribution Facilities !! #

To Stuart, #

can't thank you enough for the time, patience, guidence, knowledge and instruction given at no cost to a bunch of wannabe rod building ferets. # #

To Roz,

cheers for the huge effort in getting this thing organized. Everything from travel, equipment, information, ( 2,000,000 pm's ) tea, bikkies, cake and passionate enthusiasm which rubbed off on everyone there.

To the Toyota Drivers..................

To the rest, Brad, Mike, Ian, Ryan, Rueben, Graham, Shayne, Adrian, Chris, John, Peter..............let's get the rods finished and put into use.

John,

Don't let Gwenda touch your rod as I believe an afternoon in front of the tele on D.D.D can produce the goods !

Cheers #Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Re: Rod Building Workshop/Weekend #$%@^Round UP !

stuart

Not my best side, that’s for sure. Pinhead, surly you could have touched up my grey spots with photo shop before posting the pic's. For the guy’s who attended the rod building weekend, I’m going to send Phil some pics of various stages of coating a rod. That way you shouldn’t get to lost….crossed fingers and toes.

Stuart

But Stuart...I DID touch up your grey spots...the programme would not let me do anymore..said...too many grey spots already done...LOL

Re: Rod Building Workshop/Weekend  Round UP !

sorry i couldn't make had the gastro bug going around. And its along drive from toowoomba,didn't want to chance it. will post up the rod i did anyway.

bearclaw

Hey Stuart,
    Looks like you had your hands full.

Myles

absolute top effort,,,,,,,,,and truly i wanted to be there due to another post put up not so long back,,,,,

but birthday on sunday got in the way,,,,,,,,,

looks like all concerned had a top day,,, at least i've got a few names to pm and annoy when project x starts next week with chop jr,,,

any one get glued together????????????

and did pink binding REALLY get used???????
    don't have an attitude,,,, i've got a pop

ooops,,,sorry posted above in jr's handle,,,,his playing on the NEW GAMES option!!!!!

big thanks steve,,,,,,,,,
    can it get any better??????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgG_TxEPaQE