Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ROD BUILDING WEEKEND 12th & 13th of MAY.

ROD BUILDING WEEKEND 12th & 13th of MAY.

I've already had a few people ask when or if there will be another RBW.

So it's official. The 12th & 13th of May, as already stated.

LOCATION - will again be Greg's (Pinhead) house.......well, his backyard actually.

STUART McKENZIE of Precision Rods - Is very happy to run the class again.

So a BIG THANKYOU to both Stu & Greg.

Details will be sorted later on, after all it's still around 16 weeks away.

As you know we had a great bunch of guys last time and it would be good to see their faces again.

No tyre kickers please, last minute pull outs makes life difficult, although I certainly understand and sympathize when family & work problems pop up.

The numbers for this one will be limited to 15, so first in best dressed.

Looking forward to it.

cheers Roz.

GO THE CRUISER UTES!

....OH WHAT A FEELING!

finga64

Re: ROD BUILDING WEEKEND 12th & 13th of MAY.

Pick me and I'll get back about the big brother #
    Thanks Roz #
    Thanks Pinhead

I'll be in again !! in the hope to improve on my bindings and maybe see a " weave " take place ?? Stui ???

I promise no spagetti rods this time !

Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

i,m in for another lesson or 2 thanks roz, greg cheers ian

finga64

We all forgot to say ta to a very important person in the playing out of this little shindig...Stuart.
    So Stuart, thanks for being Eddy the expert for another week-end [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]
    Cheers Scott

Gee mate, I don't know about an expert. I was always told that an X is unknown factor and a spurt is a drip under pressure. I certainly relate well to the last. I always look forward to any thing rod building, no matter how good or what level your expertise is. Its just great to get together with like minded people and to have a laugh. Phill as for me doing a weave, I don't know mate because last time I was kept flat out keeping check on you guys.

Stu

Roz can't commit, but will drop in for a beer or two later in the day.

Myles

hey
    im interested in an abouts location for the weekend, im on the northside of brissy and am very keen but before commiting would like to know the distance id ahve to travel.
    cheers

Hi Ben,

The rod Building W'nd will held at a private residence in Everton Park.

I think (not sure) as a junior member, you may not be able to send me PM just yet, you will have to work on that.

Anyway, post here if you are likely to be a starter & I will get more details to you.

Regards Roz.
    GO THE CRUISER UTES!

....OH WHAT A FEELING!

Roz,
    Sandra & myself have decided we'll come down for this.
    Look forward to meeting everyone.

cheers,
    Owen

That's great Owen, you will really enjoy yourself.... I am hoping Sandra will also be a starter.

Will be in touch later with more info.

Looking forward to meeting you both.

Regards Roz.
    GO THE CRUISER UTES!

....OH WHAT A FEELING!

Hi Ros,
    I've changed my mobile number, the new number is 0422-448-400, I'd love to come over and share the day with you all- I'll even be the chef for the day if that gives me the edge over anyone else! Ummm, maybe a case of tallie homebrews might sweeten the deal?? Anyhoo, I'm just 2 suburbs away and would really like to come so if there's any spaces left please consider me.
    Happy Australia Day everyone!!
    jimbo (Ian)

I second Ian coming providing he is checked at the door for Tallie Homebrews.

Stu

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
    I second Ian coming providing he is checked at the door for Tallie Homebrews.

Stu
    No beer of any kind for you until the end of each day ....if like last year they will need all the help they can get...LOL

OK that seems only fair. However Im bringing my own real beer this time. Cant drink that gold crap, like drinking cat piss, not that I have drunk cat piss but I reckon thats what it would tast like. Thats it Im bringing my own keg, as pinhead said, after last year I need it.