Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Outboard Parts

Paul

Outboard Parts

For anyone who is in need,we have cleaned out the shed,due to moving into a new shop.There are literally hundreds of wrecked engines that we dont want to carry,so if you need some bits,give me a yell,and we will help if we can.There are heaps of OMC,Yamaha,Merc bits there.Not too many wrecked Tohatsus though
    Regards,Paul

Re: Outboard Parts

Paul

I have an OMC forwardy,backwardy, faster, slower, tilt-up,tilt-down thingy on my centre console that gives life and purpose to my 50HP Evinrude. It's about an '89 model and the thingy is falling apart.

1. Do you have one that is suitable?
    2. How much do you want for it?
    3. What area are you in. (I'm in Logan)

I am in transport and can get anything picked up from almost anywhere.

Thanks for the generous post.

Amberjack ???

??? Hi, Paul. I have inherited a short shaft Tohatsu 25hp, 1980 odd and I would like to know if it's possible to change to long shaft. If so and parts are around, please let me know. I'm in the tree business, so probably no help in horse trading. If available , please let me know a cost.
    Regards, Mossy

Got anything there for a 1980 Mariner 60 hp ,the original Japanese model,made by Yamaha? Give me a list or I would be interested in taking a complete motor or there abouts,also the tilt mechanism.
    Regards David

Paul

Mossy,no problems,Ive got a couple,Ill send you a message
    Dnej, What parts do you need for the Mariner,I dont have a complete one,but some bits are there.Do you want power trim parts,or manual?
    Regards, Paul

Power trim,external type.Mine are fine at present ,but want some backup. What else do you have ?If you let me know,I can then decide what to take.Only want to hold as spares,just in case.Thanks,Regards David

Paul

There are several trim set ups there,no problem.Most ignition bits are there,as are cranks ,rods,etc.No gearboxes,this was a bit of a problem with them
    Regards,Paul

Paul how do I find you ?
    David

Paul

We are in Sarina,Mid North Qld,but freight isnt a problem,especially south as backloads are pretty cheap
    Regards,Paul

coulter

Hi Paul I have a 1990 Mariner 75 and I need a trim gauge and its sender off the motor any help appreciated.
    Kaj Coulter

John

Nothing difficult would you happen to have a secondhand prop
    (in good nick) for a johnson 15hp '87 model

Paul

Sorry,Bluebell,That has been ratted long ago,so I cant help you there.... John,No problems,ive got stacks of them,do you want alloy or stainless?

John

I would prefer stainless, but there might be a problem with the wallet, so can you let me know how much on each thanks

Paul

John,$50 for aluminium,$130 for stainless ,in as new condition
    Regards,Paul
    P.s We now have a new range of new stainless props at the right price,

coulter

Thanks any way Paul
    Kaj Coulter