Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Show & Shine

Re: Show & Shine

Well heres my pride and joy, Quintex hornet trophy 435, with a 40hp 4 stroke Mercury. Top little rig. Mina Kota bow mount coming as soon as the bank account allows it. Top speed of 37knots.
    Bill

Jack_Lives_Here

That pic wouldn't have been taken near the Bald Hills ramp would it ??

They're nice bits of gear that's for sure. I'm certainly happy with mine - the 455 Trophy.

Hi Fitzy,
    Here's my pride and joy , Quintrex Quinnie Classic fitted with Honda 130, Hydrive hydraulic steering, Mackay trailer, Lowrance X75 sounder, Garmin 126 gps, GME stereo system and Navman fuel flow meter.

Some awsome looking rigs there folks. Very impressive. Good too see! Keep the pics coming folks.

Fitzy..
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au

Hi Jack,
    Actually taken out the front of my house at Golden Beach. Couldn't be happier with the hornet. About to make a rod locker for it so I don't keep droping things on the damn things. Cheaper to make a locker than replace rods.
    Bill

This is our pride and joy, doesnt look real good at the moment, undergoing a fitout and repair. It has history around the Gladstone area original owner bought it about 25 years ago I believe. Clarke Abalone centre console with 70hp Evinrude. When it is complete will be sporting new console with screen and splash protection (she is very wet in choppy conditions), all fuel tanks under floor, storage compartments along 1/2 the sides, GPS,Fishfinder, new VHF radio, marine music machine and Maroon and Silver paint job (Q'lander Q'lander Q'lander) Son who is co-owner is currently in the UK so look forward to heaps of trips when he returns later this year, maybe bearing gifts to include from USA
    Chow
    Ratsack
    Image inserted by Fitzy.