Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Show & Shine

Show & Shine

OK folks,
    Here's your chance to post up a pic of your boat for all the world to see. Doesn't matter if its a cruiser or a canoe, we'd love to see it.
    Just use the new "attach" feature below the text box to post up your pic.
    And don't forget to give us a few details about her either.

Mine is called "Tarcoola" (aboriginal for river bend)
    She is a custom built 4.9m Sea Jay Barra Masta (built to survey). Centre console with front & rear casting decks, rod locker, twin live-wells, under floor ice box, CD player, 65 lb Minn Kota bow mount, Zercom sounder, Lorenz GPS & plotter. Currently has a 70 HP 4 stroke Evinrude but will be changing over to an 80 HP 4 stroke Yamaha soon.

Cheers,

Fitzy..
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au

Re: Show & Shine

A very shy boat this one

Cheers, Kerry.

Hi Kerry,
    Give us a look at the rest of her. Kevlar Cat aint it?
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au

This is my tub Fitzy....but you know whats its like being in it more times than I can recall now!!

BTW...she`s up for sale in a few weeks so if anyone wants to check it out, email me direct.

4.1 mtr Ausy Whaler Tri-hull. 35 Evinrude 2 banger. 3 yrs old.
    Lowrance X75 sounder. 42lb Kota thruster. Bilge pump. S/S rails. Front cast deck.
    Side consol. Full length Bimini and side covers. under-floor fuel tank. heaps of rego on boat and trailer.

Upgrading to a boat that suits me more these days.
    Regards, Randall.

Yours looks lonely Fitzy, heres my old girl
    cresrida 1800/half cab/130 v4 yammie/2.3m beam/20deg
    deadrise/130lt fuel/live tank/ kill tank u/floor/h/bird 450tx
    sounder/magellan 4000xl gps, built for speed and the great
    offshore. taken couple years ago have since made name
    a lot smaller, up for sale soon looking for 6.2m

Nice one Webby, must hoot along pretty well eh?
    Was beginning to think no one else out there ('cept Randall) had a boat.
    Might post up a pic of my other boat now.

Fitzy..

Here is a picture of the mighty "Blacksmith". She is only 15 foot but it has been across Sandy Cape at Fraser Island and out to Fitzroy Reef on the Great Barrier Reef. Billfish tally stands at 10. Powered by a 1999 Yamaha 70 with Canon Downrigger, Synderglass Outriggers on Wilson Bases, Uniden VHF & 27 Meg Radios, AM/FM Stereo, JRC-46 Sounder and Eagle Explorer GPS. Boat is a 1986 model.

Here's mine.
    Dances with Flathead is a 420 Hornet, 30HP 2st Yammy, 40lb Transom Mount Riptide, 55lb Bow Mount Riptide, X85, Lean Seat, Live Wells, etc. etc.
    Dale

I fish because the little voices in my head tell me to

Bass Whisperer.
    360 Quintrex Jon Punt. #Full Floors, carpeted Thwarts, Lean Seat, same Minn Kotas and Sounder as the Hornet. Custom paint, 3 coats black eurocryl, 3 coats red pearl, 3 coats clear eurocryl. Carried on a 7 X 4 Stainless Steel trailer.
    Dale

I fish because the little voices in my head tell me to

Am sure most have already seen her on the site, and most have overtaken her on a weekend. This is our Roberts Longboat, 21ft, 25HP 2 pot Yamaha diesel. Cruises at 6 knots, downhill, with the tide and wind at her back. A very comfortable cruiser with good overnight facilities. A steal @ $27,000.00.

Cruisin'

AJ

Brett_Finger

Hope this is not to big to post, don't know how to see what size it is.Sea-Jay 4.3m Custom Barra-Boat poleing dack 2 minn's 50lb tiller at frount 42 auto on back.70l fuel tank in frount hole 50lt esky in frount hole and a heap of other crap. full floor rear cast deck ect.....
    the bloody thing proubly won't post anyway, well here goes!!
    ps;Webby why did you call your boat "Fireball" ?
    Hookin,Brett

brett your boat been watching that invisible man series
    too much, re name had a friend who was a graphic artist
    and few yeas ago ask him to paint name on boat, when i
    came back to get it , heres this enormous name on the
    side, he has since reduced to a lot lot smaller, has a 140
    suziki on back before yammie, she goes like the clappers
    especially when crossing the bay, had her up to 40 on
    somerset one day in those nice calm waters. probably run
    over fitzy ????

Hey Webby,
    Is that 40 miles or knots. My current donk (70hp 4 stroke)pulls just over 30 miles/hour with 4 up in it. Ran a 90 2 stroke for a trial & she absolutely hauled then.

Cheers,

Fitz..

The little tinnie is a Stessl Edge Dingy 4.15. #40 Yammie. Garmin GPS #and Lowrance X28 sounder. #Top speed 60 kph and stains in the jocks. #All features in January issue #Bush 'n' Beach. # # The other is our Offshore Rig. #Name " Re Bait" comes care of the Tax department. ( they helped a little ). #6.2 Sportfish, ( SuperVee #Hull ) CentreCab , 150 Mariner ( soon to be 130 Honda ), 668 Furuno and 126 Garmin, bought as bare hull. #Painted ourselves. Fitted out ourselves. #180ltr fuel tank and 180ltr esky #, kill tank, bait tank, deck wash, etc etc.
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Couldn't attach both pics, here's the Sportfish
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here