Thread: Hornet Prices

Hornet Prices

I am wanting to buy a new boat soon.
    I have not had time to get the prices for the new hornet range and I also don't want to waste the dealers time as I'm not ready to buy yet.

But I was wondering if anyone knew roughly how much money I would need to get myself into a 445 Hornet Wildfisher with 4 stroke motor and trailer?
    And also if the price of the 435 Hornet trophy has increased due to the 3mm bottom.

Thanks

Macca

Jack_Lives_Here

Re: Hornet Prices

Macca,
    My first choice was going to be the 455 Wildfish model. From memory it was around $1500 more than the standard 455 trophy. I went the std trophy model. I paid a neat $21K for my rig fitted with a 4 stroke 50hp Yammy. I went for extras like a braked trailer and extra battery cradle / charging loom, which added around $550 to the standard price. One thing I can strongly suggest is go the max HP when you buy. I'm kicking myself I didn't go the 60 yammy now. 8)

Re: Hornet Prices

445 Hornet Trophy, 60 HP Yamaha 4 stroke, RT55AP MK trolling motor with quick release plug and plate, Guest built-in battery charger with 2 independent banks, 27MHZ radio, Quintrex trailer, 2 batteries, 3 way battery switch, all safety gear, rego, total of around 24.6K. Could get for around 24K, but I wanted to go local so I could check the fitout.