Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6.1 Barcrusher V 600 Cruisecraft Explorer

Re: 6.1 Barcrusher V 600 Cruisecraft Explorer

Heath,

what did you get? You had something about spending a substantial sum of money with Springwood Marine on the main page. Was that just for chandlery?

Yeah Smithy,

That was just the goodies to go inside the new rig.

The new rig ( Cruise Craft Explorer 600 ) should arrive in approx 7 weeks time 8)
    Heath
    Gold Coast
    WWW.GCFISHING.COM

And with a 175 2 stroke Yammie? What sort of trailer?

Yeah, we got the 175 Yammie.

we went for the Tinka trailer. The Redco is only 8 inches off the ground at the rear, which was too low to get up the gutter.
    Heath
    Gold Coast
    WWW.GCFISHING.COM

Ron_Collins

Hi Heath

Just noticed you're getting into a new CruiseCraft. You won't be disappointed.

BNB Fishing has been flogging CruiseCrafts from the old 580 Outsider at Fraser and Straddie comps for more than 10 years now as part of the genuine offshore R&D that Nichols Bros now put into their fishing boats.

You're a fair way down the purchasing track now, but still make sure you let the dealership and factory know that you're part of BNB Fishing as they may be able to add some extras. At least some FOC signage, ie, CruiseCraft Fishing Team, BNB Fishing etc. Kevin at the factory would be best to speak with about signage.

I also liked your comparision report. When the new one is on the water, perhaps you'd like to come up with a final version which we'll also publish in BNB Fishing? Let me know. Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Collins
    Hi Heath

Just noticed you're getting into a new CruiseCraft. You won't be disappointed.

BNB Fishing has been flogging CruiseCrafts from the old 580 Outsider at Fraser and Straddie comps for more than 10 years now as part of the genuine offshore R&D that Nichols Bros now put into their fishing boats.

You're a fair way down the purchasing track now, but still make sure you let the dealership and factory know that you're part of BNB Fishing as they may be able to add some extras. At least some FOC signage, ie, CruiseCraft Fishing Team, BNB Fishing etc. Kevin at the factory would be best to speak with about signage.

I also liked your comparision report. When the new one is on the water, perhaps you'd like to come up with a final version which we'll also publish in BNB Fishing? Let me know. Ron.
    Ron, you read my mind

George from Wynnum Marine looked after us
    Heath
    Gold Coast
    WWW.GCFISHING.COM