Thread: rego joke

NQCairns

rego joke

At what state in Australia do you have to put pen to paper 117 times minimum, take 9 measurements,reproduce 10 lots of info 3 times and scour the boat and trailer for 15 separate pieces of info to register a basic boat and basic boat trailer????

Answer = Jokes on me.

Bloody Gov fools.
    NQCairns

Re:  rego joke

know the feeling NQ i bought a boat & trailer last year changed the rego over and what ever else i had to do , got the boat rego and waited for the trailer rego and nothing so i thought they were further apart than i thought rego wise any way i rang the TA up and they told me that they only send out the rego papers as a curtisy thing so now i have to reg the trailer allover again a** holes
    cheers
    caveman

NQCairns

Hi Caveman, sometimes i daydream about having, the beuracratic power to walk into any Gov department, and set it straight, kick those comfy fat bums all over our fair country and back again, for their edification of course, would't get any personal satisfaction out of it , can dream I guess.
    NQcairns

sometimes their stupidity works in our favour when i moved to QLD & went to change my licence over i told the young fella that it was a higher grade in NSW & be blowed he gave me the licence go figure ;
    cheers
    caveman

NQCairns,
    Greetings Sir,
    I hope that Nissan of yours is still going strong.
    Found Soldiers Point and Neslon Bay to be the place to be, but pricey to suit.
    By the way,
    re problem government bodies.....you may have just found out that you don't have to have a real high IQ to work in certain Guvment bodies.
    As long as you don't have to pay through the nose up there, as we do in New South, put up with their little idiosyncrasies ? Tolerate their little mistakes as you have the fortune to live somewhere which is perfect one day and fantastic the next.
    How about an invite and I'll bring some decent lubrication material.
    Keep safe and fish well,
    Haldo

you want stupid.
    hows wyong council.
    they are going to dredge tumbi creek which has silted up. the dredgings will be poured over the lake at a depth of 4 inches. i asked why they couldnt build another island like last time they dredged the lake.
    i was told by one of thier experts that the dredgings were toxic and couldn't be made into an island.
    what effect will this have on the fish which are just recovering after last time they stuffed the lake?

You're lucky as my trailer was an old one not registered before so I had to get a Vin number and plate for $4.50 stamp the Vin number on it,do all the measurements and take the boat and trailer the Transport department office.
    When I fronted up at the office with the bunch of paper I presented the papers and was asked for $129.45 given a number plate and that was it. I asked aren't you going to have a look at the trailer and the person behind the counter said "NO" so I asked him why I had to bring it in and the reply was "we only look at if there is some problem". I don't know how they would know if there was a problem if they didn't look at it.
    I suppose it's a bit like safety gear with only a very small amount of compulsory gear the responsibility is on you as to what else to carry.
    The big world of self regulation.