Thread: new boat pics

new boat pics

what do you think?

Re: new boat pics

Johnno
    It looks great [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]- got any more photos?
    What type and how big is it?
    Thanks
    Voltz

John,

Have you run in the engine yet?

Have you installed the rod holders?

Do you need a deckie before you take the boat north?

Voltzy, Quinny, JackLivesHere and I have been getting into the Longtails in the southern Bay.

Wes

drolling. [smiley=stunned.gif] Like voltzy said, fill us in on some details.

hi guys.thanks for the comments. i've had it up here in the sandy straits for five days and can't get out, it's been blowing 25-30 plus. though i guess wes and the others have been wearing that in moreton bay too! the boat's a haines traveler..15 footer, from northside marine. i had it out on moreton bay the weekend before last to run it in and it went like a dream. wes, you'll have to come up here and visit now if you want a ride. i'm up here until the 22nd! haven't fitted the rod holders yet...not sure it's going to be that much of a problem..they jut rest on the back seat pretty well..more pics to follow

another shot

Hey john
    What's with the Honda, not happy with the yammy on Sarah Wilson?

hi scott! i guess i've had a mariner, a johnno, two yammies, was time to try out the honda..so far so good. the dealer had hondas so let's see. it's a tad noisier than the yammie though i reckon. got out today finally, no tuna tbe seen but a stack of bait...heard they were seen north of bonooroo the other day! got onto some 40cm + tailor instead, just to christen the boat

Johnno,

How much did it cost?

Scubapro

i think the price just went up the other week..i ordered mine three months ago...i think around the 20 grand now