Thread: Wesbar trailer clearance lights

Wesbar trailer clearance lights

Anyone know where I can the beast shown below (top pic). It's known as a Wesbar submersible clearance light and is 80mm x 27mm x 26mm deep. Need it for a Dunbier trailer and they don't stock them anymore

Cheers

Strewth
    [img][/img]

Big_Kev

Re: Wesbar trailer clearance lights

Try A.E.I auto electric imports at Rocklea.
    That would be a good starting point as they have all sorts of this kinda stuff.

Strewth,
    Bite the bullet. Submersible lights are the Devil's [smiley=devil.gif] [smiley=devil.gif] [smiley=devil.gif]gift to boaties. Buy or build a removable light board. No more problems. [smiley=jester.gif] [smiley=jester.gif]
    ROLL TIDE, ROLL.................

Regards,
    Peter

Maybe one can read something between those lines "don't stock them anymore" to mean many things.

Never really seen "submersibles" stay that way for to long but the new LED trailer lights appear to do the trick but they come with a price tag but that appears to be the price for submersibles that stay working.

Cheers, Kerry.

These are mounted on the front of the step of the mudguards and seldom (if ever) get dunked. Problem is they are a sealed unit and you can't replace a blown bulb

Dunbier now stock a different variety of the same beast (the bottom pic), so I'm not sure it's a problem with the lights. Just trying to avoid multiple unsightly holes in the plastic guards.

Thanks for the tips.

Strewth