Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: BOAT OF THE YEAR FAIR OR NOT FAIR

Re: BOAT OF THE YEAR FAIR OR NOT FAIR

Quote Originally Posted by Corry

Don't get me wrong about the self draining deck, I think they are a good idea, I just think that they would be better if the bilge area could be sealed off somehow to make all the water run through the scuppers.

Corry
    mine is pretty much sealed between the floor and bilge area but you still do get a bit of water getting into the bilge area from the hatches and joints in the floor area
    but most of the water does flow out
    i dout that there is a slef draining deck that does drain all water out off the floor maybe in the big crusies or trawlers but not a trailer boat
    they are tops but

Re: BOAT OF THE YEAR FAIR OR NOT FAIR

megafish. i have been in the yalta .
    correct me if i am wrong but i may have the models mixed up the v 20 is the one i have been in quite a few times and found it to be a good reef outfit.
    the boat which i was referring to and said it was not popular was the yalta around the 18 foot [18ft 9]rings a bell.what i am not sure of is the odessa.
    the 18 footer was not popular with these blokes that i mentioned and maybe they had them set up wrong as two of the boats had twin 70 johnsons on the back-might be to much weight .
    anyway mate only passing on there feelings
    troy