Thread: Trailcraft reviews or opinions ?

Trailcraft reviews or opinions ?

Hey all,
    After some imput in regards to Trailcraft Boats, I am very much in the market to purchase one - looking at a 5.3 freestyle runabout with a fourstroke. We fish and dive and I think a large capacity motor for the boat would be the go - 100 -115HP. Any trailcraft owners out there? Any tricks for young players when selecting options or dealers?
    Cheers
    Norm

Re: Trailcraft reviews or opinions ?

Surely someone owns a Trail craft ?????

Hey Mr Wong,

I owned a trailcraft until about 6 months ago. I thought it was pretty flash and best thing I'd been in outside until my mate picked up his razerline about a year ago. My trailcraft didnt stack up at all. So much so that I traded my trailcraft, a Malcolm Douglas special, on a 6.4 hardtop razerline. Best thing Ive ever done. This thing handles the slop like an ocean liner. I just point it in a direction and it goes there no matter the conditions. With my trailcraft if it got a bit messy, i was forever correcting course. I dont think i need to say this but have a look at the razer mate. You wont be disappointed. www.sea-quest.com.au

Mate have looked there as well and yes very very impressive - is there much difference in price so far my quoting has gone trailcraft so I am in the dark abit there. Was given same advice from a dealer in Geelong like the idea of having a "blue" one lol
    They seem to be from allmost the same stable???
    Thanks for the imput - looking looking
    Norm

Hey Norm, Sorry I don't have anything on the trailcraft but
    If you're looking around check out www.riptidealloyboats.com.au Dave is building us a 6mt Hard Top platey...my mate has a 6.5 super console...absolutely bl*#?dy beautiful ride - convinced me. Quite reasonably priced too. I've also seen some posts here about Col's Fisher boats they look the part and could be worth considering too... Rhys
    ><((((º>.¸.•'´¯)

Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved, Gabriel Marcel

Col's site http://www.fisherboats.com.au/

Regards

Rhys
    ><((((º>.¸.•'´¯)

Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved, Gabriel Marcel

Revs you are soo correct - Was just on the phone to Pegasus and he said check out Fisher and Riptide!
    Low and behold here you are - hmmm its all so hard best I be having a coffee!
    Thanks for the imput I think this will take some time!
    Cheers
    Norm