Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: White Ants in the Play-Pen

Figjamm

Re: White Ants in the Play-Pen

Quote Originally Posted by ribbit
    Did you cost the rebuild or too scared to?
    LOL.... in the beginning I was writing everything down and keeping tally..... now I have a pile of receipts to sort through! I will get to it after our camping trip and post some figures on here.

Bev - I don't know what to say!

That looks A M A Z I N G !!!

You & Ross have done a fantastic job. Make sure he see's how much praise he's getting as well

Cheers,
    Dan

Hi Bev
    Just an after thought
    I still havnt put the carpet in mine or made the new bunk cushions (cut the template though)
    cheers
    blaze

Figjamm

Quote Originally Posted by blaze
    Hi Bev
    Just an after thought
    I still havnt put the carpet in mine or made the new bunk cushions (cut the template though)
    cheers
    Ross said "There's 4 litres of top notch glue, suitable for carpet & upholstery, sitting here if you wannna call in and pick it up"

Me thinks he over estimated the quantity a little! #

Did better in other areas, only 1 mt 600 matt, 1 lt resin, 500mls catalyst, 200mls patch booster, 3lts acetone, 500mls gelcoat..... and 6lts grey flowcoat!!

Another closet follower here.

Well Done .... Remarkable job Ross and Bev.

FC

whats goin on, im kinda lazy, whats this thread about, dont wanna read 41 pages, can someone sum up what happened please.

just kidding, wicked stuff bev and ros... thanks for the dedication in posting and keeping us enthrawled in it... gotta be a trully epic thread

Congrats and well done. Where's my next fix gonna come from? It'll be a shame to see this roll off the first two pages.
    So when's the book coming out? t-shirts? tv-series...
    Any fishing is good fishing (should probably say Any fishing is...probably going to be illegal soon)

Figjamm

Quote Originally Posted by Crestcutter

Good onya's, see ya down the Pin on the weekend.
    It'll be good to catch up with you again

Bev and Ross

Congratulations on a wonderful job!

Fairly new to Ausfish but I don't know why I hadn't read this thread before, but I have just sat and read through the whole lot! #It was very satsifying to see the rebuild finish with her turning out as beautifully as she has! # Was laughing at the addicts after their "rebuilt fixes!" #Wow - you guys are braver than I am!

She looks great and I hope to see you around!

Cheers
    Janine

I reckon the mods should make this one STICKY and then it would be there for all new members to read about
    support, encouragement etc of good thread with knowledge passed on, no bitchin
    maybe it should be read as a rite of passage
    cheers
    blaze

CONGRATS MATE

She would be like a new boat!!!
    True Blue Aussie Mate!

Top stuff guys! What a story! I hope you get plenty on the water to enjoy

cheers
    Raymond

mitch_05

been following tthe story the whole time and what a great read. hope you have many years of fun in the renovated play-pen

I feel a little empty now I'm going to miss the updates.. how bout i bring you around something in terrible condition to keep ross busy

Hope to see you on the water sometime!

Cheers
    Az

Thank you Bev for puttinig up the 2 pics I asked about, it is a beautiful boat now and it makes me wish I had never sold my 1/2 cabin, with it's soft floor, wobbly cabin and windows that wouldn't stay in.

Hang on, am I nuts ?

Anyway, excellent job, enjoy your born again boat and have heaps of fun on the water, it is well deserved!
    If men are from Mars, and women are from Venus, politicians must be from uranus ?