Thread: Found Him a New Boat.......At Last

marlinqld

Found Him a New Boat.......At Last

I did an earlier thread bemoaning the lack of good used boats on the markets.

Well after 2 weeks looking, there seems to have been a small influx of a few boats come on the market. And where did we find a boat???????????????????????????

Thats right, we finished up at the boat yard we first looked in, and where I bought my Ally Craft and where he bought the one he's trading in...Wynnum Marine.

i am jealous. he decided on a really huuuuuuge , well it looks huge to me.
    Stacer 575 Easy Rider Bow Rider. man there is soooo much room in it. It is absolutely huge. Big room in the bow.....storm covers rocket launchers...really cool rig. Navman GPS Plotter eage sounder, VHF radion, all the usual safety gear.

And has a 130hp Honda on it. Must say the boat impresses me, was worth the patience and looking and travelling around the yards.

And he got the usual reliable great service from Wynnum Marine as expected. Gotta say, they treat their customers right there.

Now to relax, wait to pick it up later this week and take ehr out on the weekend......................... after we pray to the weather gods.

Mike

Re:  Found Him a New Boat.......At Last

Yeah seems like a great rig . You'll be happy with the Honda, smooth and quite !!!! What sort of dough ? Jimmy

Looking good there Mike,
    I think you will be happy with the Stacer.
    I had a 525 seamaster sports Stacer and it went really well and was sorry to see it go when i updated.
    Happy boating and fishing
    Graeme

marlinqld

I wish Graeme...brother in law bought it not me

Mike