Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: She wants a bigger boat

Re: She wants a bigger boat

I totally agree with the misses! I have convinced him to go bigger...5m to 5.3m......hmmmmmmm what next???

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Yo
    Pinhead

the pick of the boats there is the fairway mate.

what the hull number?? and whats it powered by?? if you know

cheers

Steven
    do you have info on Fairways builds Steven ???

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead
    [quote author=Hi-Yo link=1158203021/15#28 date=1158484971]Pinhead

the pick of the boats there is the fairway mate.

what the hull number?? and whats it powered by?? if you know

cheers

Steven
    do you have info on Fairways builds Steven ???
    [/quote]

Can get the info if you want.

Wally builds about 6 a year and hes up to number 115?? or there abouts anyway.

Its a two to 3 man show down at southport. Builds a great boat and knows anything you want to know about them.

Cheers

Steven
    Cheers

Steven

Sooty66,

Well have you picked out the new boat yet?

Make sure we get pictures when you get it.

Nomes

I used to have a 3.95 stessl with an old jono on her. My wife was 6month preg and wanted to go for a run so no worries, i thought. Half an hour into the journey the old girl coughs and splutters, the motor that is and then just dies. No worries i have oars and the tde is with me. Never used oars befor and it really showed. After about an hour on going from one side of the river to the otherMy wife spits it, grabs the oars and rows like a demon back to the ramp. Put the boat on the trailer, she jumps in the drivers seat and instead of going home went staight to my mechanic, boat yard and says go for it, youve got $11,000, get something that our new baby will be safe in!
    I am now the proud owner of an 4.2m stacer sea hawk 30light weight merc key start all the bells and whistles brand new!
    I have never been so happy about running out of fuel!!!!!!!!!
    Jewie

Jewie

Like the saying goes

Never get between a tiger and her cubs. I can just imagine the scene with her getting behind the wheel and taking off straight to the mechanics...... priceless

Wessel

Wessel, the worst thing was mate that she let it slip to my mates wife about my rowing capabilities, so you can imagine the crap i coped from the boys at the pub that weekend!! Then you could imagine the more crap i got from my wife when i let it slip that i ran out of fuel!!
    Geezzz
    Jewie