Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A strange Question

Re: A strange Question

In the 6th reply to this post Homer jay wrote
    "If i didnt have a dunny i would hang my a$$ over the side anyways.... I was just thinking less chance of falling in this way. "
    Have you never wondered why the after deck on a ship is called the Poop Deck?

Geez
    Whats the problem, all you city guys are going to be drinking the stuff shortly anyway if it dont rain.
    THE POOR MAN ALWAYS PAYS TWICE

Only ever needed to do a number 2 a sea once, & that was half way through a 3 day trip at sea.
    Pretty difficult to perch yourself on a $1.99 bucket in a fair swell, trying to concentrate on the job at hand, while the off-sider either comments on the sound effects or starts to gag after them.

Not too many women use my boat, so I guess they will have to put up with the facilities provided ( also a second bucket with water to wash your butt with).

Muzz

Homer, mate why don't you give that old thing the flick and just buy a porta potti for $150 and dispose of it in your toilet when you get home ?

I have one for my camper van for the dear wife and son (I just go out by the tree and water the garden!!

Works well and the only downside for me is having to empty the storage bottle in the morning, but most campers are doing similar with either a porta potti storage bottle, or a night bucket.. if you are only staying overnight & keep away from that curry, you should be OK !!

Years ago some friends of mine bought an old river cruisier and it had one of those pumper dunnys on it, one bloke was pulling the caulking out of the boards on the hull, laying on his back, so the other bloke thought he would pull the handle on the dunny

Anyway, some horrid thing that had been stuck in the pipe longer than we had been alive came flying out, and we all threw our guts up especially the bloke laying down pulling the caulking, because it landed on his chest !
    If men are from Mars, and women are from Venus, politicians must be from uranus ?

hussy

this thread is going to shit ,i especially like the fork idea, hubby

Yes I have a fork mounted permanantly in the boat beside the dunny now. I will just have to remember to inform everyone who comes aboard what it is there for. Would hate to turn around and see some one going the chew on their lunch with the fork they just found! Especially if it is the girl friend... Dont come near me with that mouth again dear....

I work at a Marina and someone left their porta loo on the jetty the other day and took off.

FOR SALE - 1 PORTA LOO - ALLREADY TRIED TESTED AND RUN IN.
    COMES WITH AN OPENING STOCK OF ABOUT 50% CAPICITY

Only half full. Can i get a discount for that? But if it has a few skid marks then that would have to push the price up for an optional extra like that....