Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Impact this Forum has on buying power

Re: Impact this Forum has on buying power

Quote Originally Posted by Kopey
    So Kerry at who rather do you direct your comment to???

[quote author=Kerry link=1163672255/0#8 date=1163719990]There is a smattering of fact, a lot of opinions, some is absolute crap and other is well disguised propaganda and nothing more than sales talk. #
    Especially the absolute crap you say some people talk about, that really interests me. Show us what you call absolute crap.
    [/quote]

Geez that's a bit self opinionated You thought I was referring to you In ya dreams

When I'm referring to you you will know I am referring to you but until then just keep on keeping on and don't raise yourself to that level, just yet.

Anyway you must still have a few more names to drop

Regards, Kerry.

Quote Originally Posted by troy
    Before you buy any boat you have to test in the 2 fth chop.

Troy
    was waiting for that one .. #

But where to test it ... NQ or Brissy ... #
    Light travels faster than sound, that's why some people seem Bright ...... untill they speak

Comon you guys with all the barrows I have been pushin you should be all buyin Hondas.

You mean to say its been all for nuthin....

Aint work grand ..gawd too many scotches

Garry
    Garry

Retired Honda Master Tech

GEEEZ GUYS

Did i open pandora's Box...

It was only a question, however i have now learn't a lot about what some of the colourfull characters here, think about each other.

I have also learnt that there is a significant amount of Marketing and opposition Bashing here......... yes !!

Healthy Competition and rivally is very important in Business

Cheers Mark

Quote Originally Posted by RAGINGBULL
    GEEEZ GUYS

Did i open pandora's Box...

It was only a question, however i have now learn't a lot about what some of the colourfull characters here, think about each other.

I have also learnt that there is a significant amount of Marketing and opposition Bashing here......... #yes !!

Healthy Competition and rivally is very important in Business

Cheers Mark
    no such thing as only a question here mate...you ask and they will deliver..by the truckload.

Pinhead did you forget "steaming"? only joshin,

I think it's all good, heaps to learn always, differing opinoins keep the grey matter from getting stale (my life is full of yes-men ), if there was nothing new to learn or ponder (that includes suspected sales pitch at times )from daily visits dont think I would bother.

cheers fnq

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry
    One has to take a lot of forum comments with caution as in some cases all might not be as it appears.

There is a smattering of fact, a lot of opinions, some is absolute crap and other is well disguised propaganda and nothing more than sales talk.

Many will disagree but then these same people might not want to believe it but there would appear to be an increasing interest by professional writers and with their own agenda in mind. These sites are quite powerfull selling tools in the hands of manipulative posters as $$'s talk and BS walks. #

Regards, Kerry.
    So what was this all about Kerry???

Quote Originally Posted by Kopey
    [quote author=Kerry link=1163672255/0#8 date=1163719990]One has to take a lot of forum comments with caution as in some cases all might not be as it appears.

There is a smattering of fact, a lot of opinions, some is absolute crap and other is well disguised propaganda and nothing more than sales talk.

Many will disagree but then these same people might not want to believe it but there would appear to be an increasing interest by professional writers and with their own agenda in mind. These sites are quite powerfull selling tools in the hands of manipulative posters as $$'s talk and BS walks. #

Regards, Kerry.
    So what was this all about Kerry??? [/quote]

That's all about actual experience from several sites over quite a few years If you haven't seen it yet then your not looking

Fisher_Boats

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry
    Col_S, It might be worth clarifying what I see as manipulative posters as you appear to have picked up on this comment.

I direct that more to the posters who are not up front, hide behind some dodgy handle while making comments that start to ring bells.

This is not the general style of a site advertiser as you don't hide behind some thinly veiled excuse, everything is up front. #

Regards, Kerry.
    # #
    Kerry,
    Thanks for the reply, I now know what you meant, maybe I was a bit defensive

Cheers Col