Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: boat rules,,,,

a_big_red_1

Re: boat rules,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead
    [quote author=Ron173 link=1165912131/15#26 date=1165985576]I dont have many rules, but have 1 major which I'm surprised hasnt turned up so far, maybe its just so obvious....

No Smoking! #...... 100ltrs of unleaded onboard is enough for me to justify that one.

I prefer the grog to be kept for later on, but if someone MUST, then I relent.

My decision is final on any issues.

Most important one is have fun.

Ron

Do some of you people take others out for a fun time or run a prison ship.
    [/quote]
    LOL.............

I dont touch the anchor and the fish gets divided evenly the rest do what ever you like just catch fish

1 rule on my boat is no bikini tops ,unfortunately everybody breaks that rule
    shubeej

life jackets worn by all, that way the kids don't have anything to complain about. It is a good safety idea & I reckon it will be the law sooner or later anyway.

Merry Christmas

Marshy

only rules are

1 - don't piss me off
    2 - keep it clean , blood bin for killing , ocean for all bodily functions
    3 - we fish together , we clean together and every one gets aleast one fish to take home
    4 - on the way home fuel up and split the cost

Should never really have to tell anyone the rules as they seem pretty straight forward and I don't think they are unreasonable .
    But there is always one. caught the first fish bleed it on the floor burnt my seat with a ciggy and then when we got back to the ramp, while he's getting the car and trailer, he rang his mrs to pick him up he'd had enough , next thing I know he's leaving with his gear and fish , while I'm cleaning the boat and he still owes me cash for fuel and bait. hence don't want to know him and everyone knows the rules and agrees or they don't go.

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day , teach a man to fish and feed him for life .

#Only rule is I must be informed #of any major psychiatric problems before departure.
    # This rule has come about due to a recent over-niter with an eccentric guy,who had occasionally done a days labouring for me in the past.
    #I hadnt seen him in a while and wasnt informed till afterwoods #that he had totally lost the plot and been detained by police and put in the pysch ward for wandering the streets shouting at the universe.
    #I still cringe just thinking about this trippy trip.The guy was positively quite insane and I was on the boat,70kms from land,for 2 days with him.man oh man.

#cheers Scott

Ausfish Bronze Member

I have no problems about bananas or any other fruit / food. I'm not superstitious about anything whatsoever. Being alergic to any form of tobacco smoke, no one smokes in the boat or within 30 meters of it. # The second in command and I just hate it when we start catching fish and some one drops anchor near us and starts to smoke. We have to move away upwind or leave. Their foul stench is unbearable. [smiley=rifle.gif]
    The tank is filled up on the way home and the fuel costs are split up when out with the mates.
    ALL sinkers and swivels MUST be accounted for. If someone looses one and it falls under the floor, they have to pull the floor up at home and find the objects, hooks included. This is explained before we leave. [smiley=huh2.gif] [smiley=huh2.gif]
    The guests buy the bait and ice if needed and supply the Bundy ginger beer for the skipper.
    The skippers makes all major decisions.
    The boat must be kept as tidy as possible and no dangerous fish come aboard, (like pike eels, happy moments and big noahs).
    Everyone helps wash the boat down but only I, myself, will run the engine to wash it out.
    The hardest part for everyone is that they have to accept my sense of humour and my jokes (which are allways clean). [smiley=bigcry.gif]
    The number one rule, is that we all enjoy the fellowship with each other and have a great day.

Eagle [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

After the last trip out, i have a new rule;

When retrieving the anchor chain, DO NOT DRAG IT OVER MY PAINTED BOW RAIL!!! > > >

NOT HAPPY JAN

Damo
    Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. But ,flogging him into submission will result in him taking up crabbing.... and once he gets a taste of that sh*t, well, he may never return again.