Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Check out these Long Rods.

Re: Check out these Long Rods.

Choppa,
    I actually saw one of those rods last night, I thought it was a telescopic surf rod, apparently came from England. Amazing looking thing, you should post a picture if you get time.

i just came across your request shane and got th beast out of the shed,,,,

low and behold,,, its not 6.5mtrs,,, but 9

tried to take a shot with it fully extended,,,but it looks like a black line stretching across the pic

any way i was surprised to find the original price tag attached to the top of the outer case still in place,,$69.95,,,,cheap!!!!!!!!
    can it get any better??????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgG_TxEPaQE

a close up of the branding
    can it get any better??????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgG_TxEPaQE

What is with the white hose looking stuff around the bucket and tied up the bank [smiley=helpa.gif]
    Tight lines <*)(((((((((><

fishingnottake

i'd say they're to mark out the bounderies but don;t quote me on it.

Each Anglers spot is marked out before hand. every angler has an official that watchese him.If you hook a big fish and it goes over the boundaries and the official sees it break water then it is immediately disqualified.,Pretty strict on the rules they are But its was an awesome experience and we learnt heaps about ultra finesse fishing and how important presentation is.

Cheers Rod

crazy

I've read a rew horror stories about them touching powerlines - not nice as you can imagine!