Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Huge Saratoga

Re: Huge Saratoga

just trying to put it in perspective...would you like someone putting thier mitts in you throat...then hanging you up by your neck? just something to think about.

BG

your bro looks like he had a swim while landing this fish?

Graham_N_Roberts

Errr.... with all due respect ... I wasn't trying to be a Smart A** about it.

I was stating fact, and I'll say it again.... and again .... and ... if necessary. #It does no good to place any object into the respiratory system of any animal ... including the fish.

Not a pretty sight to see heros posing in a photo holding up a big fish by the gills .... it's akin to hanging someone. .... Just a minute Sally ... lets hang Uncle Freddy while we get a photo.

not good enough. You could have made your point with far less inflammatory comments than that. your kiddding yourself if you think you can convince me you weren't being a little over the top with that first comment. Nothing wrong with Elsyium's first comment...........
    not happy >

http://www.ausfish.com.au/cgi-ausfis...num=1132195073

you'd better have a go at this bloke too then ey?

Graham_N_Roberts

I don't think so Daintreeboy .... I can't see his fist inside the gills.

He apears to be resting the bara, and I trust that he looked after her.

Cheers

Nothing wrong with that pic. A simple lip hold whilst supporting the body of the fish across his lap, limiting any strain on the gill area of the fish.

Definately a far cry from holding it verticle by its gill plate!

look very closely at my comments. I said I took your point, just didn't like the smart*ss aspect to it and don't try and kid yourself that it wasn't.
    I could quite easily do the same and carry on about ramming a sharp piece of metal into the mouth of some poor fish and fighting it to near death before lifting out of it's breathing environment etc etc etc.
    not bothering anymore.

but that arguement would be quite hypocritical wouldnt it!

First of all Daintreeboy i rekon your being hard done by here, its pretty obvious they were being a bit unfair with there comments, they were true and as you said you can take that on all onboard. But it makes it a whole lot more frustrating when someone makes a massive deal out of a little learning curve lol. cq freshie no disrespect here mate think what you said was spot on but in the order you said it.. maybe not. Sorry to play the ref her guys but seriously it upsets me to see these worthless arguments on this website, but anyways Daintreeboy great bloody fish and well done to your brother ay must of stuck up one hell of a fight

Cheers Joel

I agree a nice fish "Let those without sin cast the stones'' ease up we can all argue about everything WHERE IS THE LUV come on guys

Daintree, did you brother at least eat it ?

Great work mate [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif]
    That is a BIG,BIG ,BIG fish you caught

Jay [smiley=bandana.gif]

Nice fish!

nice toga mate dont