Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Show us your cod

Re: Show us your cod

Gday how you going. Its great to see some cod pics, makes me feel a bit home sick. lol. Nice fish Les
    wamjam

Smile Re: Show us your cod

Quote Originally Posted by wamjam View Post
    Gday how you going. Its great to see some cod pics, makes me feel a bit home sick. lol. Nice fish Les
    wamjam
    Gday mate'
    yep all good thanks! Home sick ?? R U not in Cod country anymore mate?

Cheers Les

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

Gday,
    No doing it tough at coral bay in WA on our work around aus trip. Its good to see some cod pics especially when they are good hands and are going back into the drink.
    I hope to do some fishing in the murray when we get around to there .
    wamjam

not mine but a worthwile post all the same.

im never caught a cod in that dam and so far its 2 20+ponders for my uncle from 2 trips.

gotta love chasing the wild ones in the clear streams but you haveta let those ones go.

cheers
    mick

cracker cod Mick,

which dam is it from..?
    Cheers,

Ben

that is a cracker cod mate, still yet to land one myself

connoly dam near warwick. i still tell him i caught him that cod as i dumped a few yellowbelly skeletons in the area half a week before he caught it. as i said 2 from 2 trips 20+ ponders for my uncle in that dam. old man got an 8 pounder 2 weeks ago thier, think it was on bait tho.

great dam, you dont get all the farming runoff into it like other dams, just compare connoly dam and leslie dam on google maps and you'll see the difference.

cheers
    mick

cheers Mick,
    have always wondered about connoly,
    ive fished leslie a bit but never ventured to connolly as i thought it was closed to boating,

is anyone able to launch in there..?
    does it fish ok for yellas as well..?
    Cheers,

Ben

Hot & muggy Sunday = cod hunting
    75cm - great nick!

Busting a gut to lift him out off me, while he sh**t all over me ..lol

The smile on the dial...it's been a while since I boated a >60cm cod! Dropped a whopper a couple of weeks ago, targeting yella's a bloody 60-70lb cod decided to take a swipe at my little tn70....in 11ft water amongst the timber, got him to the boat a couple of times and then the single treble in his lip straightened....at least I had a deckie/witness that day! Thats fishin!

Cind

nice fish cindy

Great Cod Cindy well done... (i'm going to have to get to the river shortly)

Cheers Baz

yellahunter, can fish better for yellowbelly on the day. usually thiers not much difference between the two dams. we have been picking up yella ~5-6+ pound in connoly the last 12 months with no large ones from leslie tho.

think its now open to electric motors on the weekends, check first, it used to be only for stocking group members but i think its changed now.

got myself a 25cm bony bream im might have to try in connolly as live bait, the one in the pick had a 30cm one in its stomach.

cheers
    mick

Very nice mate !!!!. jeezz I would have been tempted to take a fillet off him if he had shat on me . Just joking.
    wamjam

1 of 3 nice cod from today.
    65cm, 50cm & 63.5cm
    All released.

(yes, another one that shat all over me...lol)

Well done Cindy,, Great looking fish... I thought you were going to Pindari for Easter??

Cheers Baz