Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Show us your cod

Re: Show us your cod

Not my biggest, but one of the more satisfying. One from NSW East of the range.

91cm of murry cod we got at afish survey the other day[ATTACH]sum[/ATTACH]

Good stuff mate, Im trying to make time to head back up and get onto some bigger fish..............not having much luck tho!

The colours in those fish are beautiful Stonecold and Brett. Great to see them is such good nick

No doubt about the colours in the fish bear...water they come from is gin clear and running straight outa the granite cliffs...gr8 stuff

thanks cindy..nice fish stonecold....great water , great fish ..brett

Tnx Brett, was a great day on the water. ended up wth 22 between 2 of us. Champagne fishing really....just gota find the bigger ones

Quote Originally Posted by stonecold View Post
    Not my biggest, but one of the more satisfying. One from NSW East of the range.
    Nice Mark. You must be building up some shoulders the hours your putting in on the yak. Give us a bell when you want to come back to the salt.

Yeah D.F.
    Most good swimmers have broad shoulders
    Did I tell you I fell of the rocks whilst codfishing recently?
    At least Im consistent.

Magnetic attraction to the water or just slippery shoes atm hey Rabbi. No skin off this time i hope. It looks like you guys have been having a ball while i am only getting the odd chopper. They are on improve though. Got one today that had one hell of a bite out of him. Is it too early for macs, if so i think there may be some good greenbacks around.

I have been promised some lures that one of my staffs dads designed. May be some similar to those ones the guy out at tenterfield that passed away made. They used to make lures together so should / could be a similarity. If i do get some you guys might as well use them as i cant see myself getting out and chasing any cod soon.

PS nice fish everyone. The young fella should be happy Brett and congrats as well Cindy. I dont look in this part of AF much so never knew what i was missing.

Released for another day...

lovely fish Cindy, Great photo's,,, i'm going to have to get into the cod aswell...

Cheers Baz

Hey D.F
    I fell off a rock onto another rock. Guess thats y they call it rock fishing.
    I think its just a bad habit I developed when I was younger and used to fish the Granite belt and just got hooked.
    Yeah those lures would be gr8. let us know.
    cheers, Steve.
    Ps. Heres a pic of me when I was 17. Anyone want to have a stab at where it was?? There was a cod in there that no one could land as it was too big for most conventional gear but that was 31 years ago.
    I didnt get badly hurt but the Rescue squad were having an exercise there and I was too lazy to walk out

Starting to think its contageous this rock falling thing!

One 4 Tony, a cod fishin noobie, from the last trip with Rabbi