Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Show us your cod

Re: Show us your cod

nice little fish cindy,,if i went id have to take the ice pick....cheers brett

Great fish there guys!!!
    Well Done, JAson.
    FISHING IS NOT A HOBBY...................IT'S AN OBSESSION!!

Seeing as I only have a couple of weeks before cod season closes - snuck out for a fish (without my Minn Kota which is on its way back from BLA)

So the trusty bucket out behind the 40hp.....anyhow got this one today

will you stop catching fish....you are the queen cindy..im so keen to get my first for the year,,,brett

this is the young fellas first for this year he was stoked[..cheers brett [ATTACH]sum[/ATTACH]

Tell the lad nice fish Brett.
    There was a 112lb cod caught at St George on saturday night, don't know any detail as i didn't know the guy that caught it have seen a photo though it is a monster.
    cheers rossco

Chip off the old block there bdowds .Nice fish and top pic.
    How you doing rossco ?
    wamjam

G'day Scott, all good here still can't get any time off work to to fishing though, yanky owned companys they think they own you.
    Your holiday sounds like it is going very well, haven't seen any big barra pics yet though.
    cheers rossco

Gday rossco ,holiday is good working 6 days a week and 11 hr days just not making sense or money. Got some barra last sunday 3 from the nursery and a nice 94cm just before dark. Only got a pic of it on the floor of the boat so no good to post.How was your trip ??.
    wamjam

Hi Brett, thats a nice little cod & the smile says it all!
    Great photo by the way, what camera?

thanks cindy...hes happy he got his first cod for the year plenty to come,,the camera is a kodak cheapy..takes aalright piccy for the price and thats on low megapixs as well..cheers brett..ps thanks wamjam and rossco

hey
    cindy nice fish you seem to be an expert
    but this goes for anyone i need help im goin down to my home town dubbo in a few weeks and im going camping for 2 nights and im looking for a spinnerbait to chase cod with is there a perticular spinnerbait that works wonders?

Im certainly no expert but PM Sent Ockoman

Gday ockoman , I think your in good hands there, I would like to get down that way to see if i could catch a trout cod.
    You have probably got all the hot oil ,but don't be shy to try big hardboby's.
    wamjam

thanks mate will do