Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Show us your cod

Re: Show us your cod

Big night guys?

cheers rossco

had a few rossco,,, just afew

Home in bed at 11:pm rossco ,had to leave before things got nasty.
    wamjam

To many fish being caught out of the water? bugger I missed it.

cheers rossco

You guys been playing up???

Rossco - trolling jackalls was the trick. Dont cast much since I had spinal surgery, still recouperating...bit like your heads....lol

hi cindy doozers or tn60 tn70s find the doozers and 70s better for cod and colours purple and the gold work well, as for playing up US NO NEVER....LOL.LOL. just a few quiet beers after adays fishing.....cheers bdowdy...brett

Hey Brett,

Only got 60's- but just bought some 70's/doozers off one the guys via the classified, and will probably try them out early next week.

Yeah, anything gold is great, plus I've got a 'green tiger' that the cod loooove. Oh, my other favourite is a red/black one that I've nearly worn the paint off!!!!

I've worked out that when I put a bung in that front storage in the hornet, we can fit 1.5cartons of beer (& a few softies) + extra ice + some nice cod.....after we drink some beer to make room for them of course.....tee hee

Bad habit that fishing....leads to a bit of a drinking problem.....

Cin

Good to see cindy,you didn't mention that purple colour .Im starting to worry about the colours these blokes are using.
    1.5 cartoons in the front ! bet the lecky opperater gets a bit off track
    wamjam
    Last edited by wamjam; 18-01-2008 at 08:59 PM.

better stop talking and put some cod photos up LOL..LOL..LOL HERS AFEW SMALL ONES.[ATTACH]sum[/ATTACH]

Attachment 19856

Attachment 19858

Well done Brett, when did you get them? They must be starting to move again.
    Been raining here all week, over 6ins and still raining.

cheers rossco

hi rossco the first photo is amistake it was the same fish as in my avatar caught at the dam,the second one is down the creek from were i took you and was only 6inches long if lucky.. trying a few spots on my way to work..cheers bdowdy..brett

Finding any good spots Brett? Yabbies are getting run over on the road out here it is that wet atm .

cheers rossco

yeh found some good spots rossco,looks like your getting that rain we had when you were down here. im off bass fishing for a week tommorow so catch up later...cheers bdowdy..brett

Any jobs going where you work Brett?

cheers rossco

yeh mate get your security licence and youll be cheering, thanks bdowdy...brett