Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: barra park

Re: barra park

Me squinting. I was the only one to land a fish on lure all day out of everyone in the park. The rest were taken on pellets.

Steve's fish, the biggest of the day and caught on 4lb string aswell. Fight took around 5 minutes.

Jeremy, thats not a barra thats one hell of a mullet!!

the kids will like that one in 20yrs

Yeh it's getting pretty long init. I'll let you know when ive got some days off from work when i check my roster tomorrow.

beauty mate great time of yr for it coming up.

Flyseyes

Speaking of barra parks , between rockhampton and yeppoon there is a park as well if i new how to post pics i would.

nathan_fishing

GOOD FISH I WENT THERE BEFORE IT WAS GREAT
    THE MIXED SPICES POND IS GOOD A FEW MULLET
    ON FLY AND THE TRAVELLY WERE GOOD FUN

_NATHAN_

small one from about 2 years ago

some good posts great picks to i havnt been yet will have to make the effort

always wanted to visit the park

i love that place, my best there is 89cm in big boys on the corner of the island. i will have some pics soon. all fish caught on 4 pound fire line on my shimano sahara with modifide drag and g loomis gl2 6.6 and 4 kg leader but im upgrading to a gl3, sustain and 8 pound braid to give them a bit more stick
    figjam :wink:

hears a pic of my biggest from the park taken on 6 pound braid and took bit over 15mins to land great fun on the bream gear

trent

Just wondering if anyone has taken any other species out of the ponds if so would love to see some photos of them. My cousin caught a big mullet of over 2kg was a nice fish.