Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Show us your Yellas!!!!

Re: Show us your Yellas!!!!

hi wamjam i went to glenlyon the other week and fished for hours and got 1 cod at 52cm the water is way cold the warmest was 15 degrees. but the rain weve been getting may fire them up a bit. as you said you just never know what may be following that next cast ,so big hours in big jobs exactly. one thing i have noticed is the wattle trees already starting to flower,dont know about over your way but it means that the bass and cod start to fire over our way. talk soon cheers bdowdy

hardb8

G'day,
    This is my P.B. Yella,Caught and released at Lake Samsonvale casting from the bank.Not a monster at 49cm but a satisfying fish all the same.

Regards hardb8

my biggest this year........................so far

Wild_One

There are some very nice Yellas there!!! Unfortinually I don't have any photos of the Yellas I have caught.

hi jimmybob i really like that photo and its anice yella also, how cold was it that morning do you know. cheers bdowdy

Tim_01

Hey everyone,
    this is my first post! . These 3 fish were some of the many caught while camped at Welord National Park, near Windorah in 2004. From top to bottom; a yellowbelly, a Barcoo Grunter and an eel-tailed cattie. Not my biggest golden but still put up a good fight!, caught on live shrimp and rump steak lol.

I'm going to catch one of those one day, along with many other species .

Here is my 1st and only YB . I am new to fresh water fishing and got this guy on my 1st successfull trip to North pine dam .. He was about 50cm

Troy

Hmm, those North Pine yellas are very healthy looking, no sign of the sores that they get up in Wivenhoe.

Off topic replies have been moved to [link=http://www.ausfish.com.au/forum/YaBB.cgi?num=1162194204]This Thread[/link]
    Regards

mod5

pale yella from somerset oct 06 in the 6kt zone on purple voodoo lure
    Work to live
    Live to fish

Not that big but freshly caught last weekend at Leslie dam

My new PB yella from Somerset, 55cms and the other is 46cms, a good session for me.

Yak looks good mate, off course it could be the couple of accessories you fitted up on the nose that sets it off.