Thread: Awonga fires mid oct

Awonga fires mid oct

This was my first Barra trip ever...
    The brother inlaw had a spot on his boat, I said yes thanks,
    The rest is written in the smile on my face.....
    1 week, 4 blokes, 2 boats,bugger all sleep, 17 Barra...oh yeh & a couple of beers.
    My brother inlaw and I boated 11 Barra out of the 17 for the week,5 for me, 3 that went over the meter,the best "hopefully picture if I have done this right"...went 110.5cm #& #20.7kg was the winning fish for the week.....
    What a way to be introduced to Lake Awonga & Barra Fishing,We saw plenty of good fish being caught both day & night but the most productive fishing was done at night duing the silly hours however that changes from night to night as you all know...now I would love to let go of some sectrects about now,on where we were fishing BUT I really want to go next year so I can't...you understand...what I will say though is if you have a cowboy inside of you....he might want to check out the cattle yards...he!he!he!

All that is left to say is cheers Bretto for the trip & I think I'm starting to like you more than your sister..LOL
    As for steve & brian the other 2 blokes on the trip.I would spend a week fishin with you 2 fellas any time... well done boys...cheers

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #CHEERS
    # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # Bingo

Re: Awonga fires mid oct

Good one....Yes that spot does produce sometimes ... Hot and cold ... This weekend it will cope a hiding....
    Kids need models, more than they need critics."
    "In youth we learn; in age we understand."
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand

DNO40

The smile on ya dial says it all. Sounds like a good week was had. I am yet to boat a Barra from that area despite the hours I have spent there.

Time to go fishing with the master again I'm thinking

DNO

Beautifull fish mate , congrats.

Yeh tooooo right Awoonga...
    The cattle yards this weekend will look like a summers day at the pin,
    you will be able to walk from bank to bank across the bloody boats..

CHEERS

Bingo