Thread: Favorite fish to catch?

Favorite fish to catch?

I know the list can't cover them all and there is quite a different range, but hey, everyone is different!

Re: Favorite fish to catch?

Good to see the flatty is right up there. Always an honest fish. Readily takes a lure or plastic. I only fish the salt occassionally but the humble flathead is nearly always my favourite fish on lures.

Ausfish Addict

can polls be setup to be multi choice i could have gone for nearly all of the above just on eating I'm just happy to have a line in the water.. a feed is the iceing on the cake.
    cheers

why cant anyone vote anymore or is it just because i have already voted?

imported_admin

Sean

People can still vote, it is just because you have already voted that you see the results with no option to vote.

CORAL TROUTCORAL TROUTCORAL TROUThow can we miss this fish great on lures great on bait great to eat
    hmmm trout

Good to see the noble and aristocrat whiting on top, at the time i have voted.
    The summer whiting never gives up, and using 2.5 kilo line, they really give you a run for your money, especially when they are right near the boat.
    LONG LIVE THE FIGHTIN WHITING
    Wishey
    Bush N Beach Fishing Magazine
    4BC 1116
    "BERKLEY" Catch More Fish
    Fish Head Fishing Tackle

Ausfish Addict

I just realized that the way my luck has been lately.. maybe one of the fish on the poll could have been "ANY FISH" but I agree whole heartedly with wishey, ounce for ounce and taste you cant beat the humble whiting