Thread: Fishing arround jumpinpin..?

Fishing arround jumpinpin..?

Hi,

Im going down Jumpinpin tomorrow and friday and just wonderd whats arround down there this time of year? have the Tailor come on well yet ?

Thanks for any info

P.S. Touchy are you still arround on these boards? I just got back online again

Re: Fishing arround jumpinpin..?

Hi Ben
    if your going to the Jumpinpin there are plenty of Bream, Flathead, Whiting and Jew but the Tailor are very elosuvie at the moment plenty off the Beach but not inside the there are plenty of Tailor under size inside with the odd large one coming through hope this helps you and good luck lets us all know how you went.
    keep those lines tight and the rods bending
    cheers 8) 8)
    Steve

ah k, thanx steve.
    How about pulling the boat up at the bedrooms and walking over to the beach? much action within walking distance arround there?

8)Re: Fishing arround jumpinpin..?

Hi Ben
    ok you have three chioces for fishing the beach No 1; you can pull your boat up to the bebrooms and walk across or No 2; go to the end of Sth Straddie you will find a little inlet run your boat up there an walk to the piont of Sth stradie there is a good gutter there with plenty of tailor, bream, jew and dart or No 3 go to the other side next to swan bay an beach the boat and Walk to the Southern end of North Straddie point for good Fishing, but if it is good weather sit in the mouth with the boat the big Tailor will come in along with the jewies
    hope this helps you out good luck and good fishing
    Steve 8)

Thanks Steve,

Im just about to head out to go to birsbane and ill be fishing most of tomorrow morning, ill let you know how i get on when i get back saturday
    Thanks for the info

G'Day Mate,Yep still hangin'around,been away all this week,where abouts are you living now?,send me your e-mail addy & I'll catch up with all the fishen goss with you later.Cheers T.><> ><>.

Hey all, im back!

We went fishing friday morning, early start, got up at 3 and got on the water by 5, fished dawn and low tide with pretty low sucess, not many Tailor arround on the bar at the moment, but we did manage to get 4 tailor..32cms,34,35 and 56cms We were pleased with the 54cm one .

Also caught a few bream and the odd dart arround the Mud Clumps.
    We left and headed home about 3, and as we were leaving the Marine Rescue headed up the river at a great rate of knots, and on the road out we saw 2 helicopteres flying arround.

Turns out an elderly man was hit from behind in his boat when he was parked on the bank, and he died on the way to/in hospital