Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVE BAITING OF THE ROCKS

Re: LIVE BAITING OF THE ROCKS

stephan 2 macs a day your easliy pleased
    we got 9 today and im still not happy still no blues put in a 11hr day too
    also saw a very big cobe cruise past my balloon it came back and hit my slimie but spat it before i even got to strike should of seen the size of the boil it left i am still deadset spewing about that one

how did you guys go???

by the way light2k i have seen blow up pools at clarke rubber

Mick, you think Clarkes have the best range, I might go out today and have a look. 9 Macs in a day, dude this year I have not even seen 9 been pulled out the water by everyone in a day. Macs on 6kg on a little rod is pretty good fun. i have only seen one blue to the rocks and that is the one that Stephan dropped the other day. Seen some pretty good carve ups in the water though, just no where near me

well i put my trip on hold due to the weather forecast, will be there as soon as it settles. Hopefully this week, Any news to gee me up guys? Hows the sea conditions up there at the moment?
    Cheers
    Rob.

Mick,

Mate I don't ask for much. The 9 macks you pulled yesterday would have kept me well satisfied if they were taken on spin. If they were all on livies I'd be a little annoyed. Pity about the code too mate. I've dropped 3 this year so far and it's the one fish I was really after! There is still time to get them but as the weeks go on the chances of finding one are limited.

Rob, The seas are up a bit but not too much to keep you off the stones. Infact you'd say they're ideal at the moment. Bait is a little more cooperative at the moment but the bonnies are really taking their toll on livies. Makes it hard to get a shot at a blue if he's around when you're only floating out half a slimie!

Lighthouse, mate I take it we've spoken on the stones. Were you the bloke floating out the garie yesterday? You are right too. Macks on 6kg spin are heaps of fun!

Cheers
    Stephan

stephan all the macs were caught on livies fishing 10kg they would be good fun on spin though as they are around 5-8kg
    mate im still spewing about the cobe it was that once in a lifetime fish and just to rub it in saw a pic of one in the local paper 31kg looks about the size i missed

Yes Stephan I was there last week when you dropped that Blue. We were all discussing whether we should help you mate as it looked like he had no idea what he was doing with the gaff. Which I think was right?!

You go fishing this weekend?

It was crap here on the local ledge. Too much swell and wind. Two older guys drowned in the vacinity on the rocks yesterday.

got another one

cant chat, talk to you guys tomorow

Must be those lucky pants hey saen Top fish though mate!!!!! Awsome stuff.....and when people say they cant be caught!!!!!!! Great work! Did he put up a good fight??
    Cheers
    Liam

well we went fishin saturday and we hooked 2 fish
    mine weighed 26kg and my mates about 20kg

when i hooked mine she came right at me and i had to reel in like a mad man and then she turned and peeled of 200m of line and tail wrapped it self, then it only took 5mins to reel her back in-very dissapointed
    i was hoping for some good fighting
    ive heard from alot of people that bluefin is around in numbers now its just a late season

then we saw the most awesome thing ever!!! 20-30kg bluefin smashing bait schools and jumping out of the water-heaps of them

we went sunday but theres enough tailor to steal every fisho in nsw bait!!
    we couldt get past the wash line

Regards

JJ

Saen go to live chat buddy

I DONT KNOW WHERE THE LIVE CHAT IS?

Go down to the bottom of the main page.....and it says join live chat and it has all the peoples names that are in there,there are none at the moment......its below where all the names are that have been on today and that!
    Cheers mate
    Liam

Saen YOU SUCK!

I can't believe I left the ledge only to have the fish turn up that arvo!

Oh well might give the arvo session a hit this weekend. Tired of getting up in the morning for nothing.

ude that's an awesome blue you got there. How did you get your slimie past the bonnies?

Cheers
    Stephan

ill be there tomorrow

GOOD LUCK SET!