Thread: Whitsundays DVD/VIDS

Whitsundays DVD/VIDS

does anyone know of any fishing dvds or vids on whitsundays to get me amped for the big trip

Re: Whitsundays DVD/VIDS

Does any one have any for matty to get amped ...then for him to flick pass to me to get amped ? [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Matty ....booked all the flights , hotels and accommodation for our whole trip .....are you buying food when you get there , or going off their lists and have them supply ?? prices ain't bad at all !!!!!

oh yeh , and get plenty of gps MARKS FOR ME

THEN for those guys to throw a blind side pass to me to get me amped for my trip in septemeber

looks like no vids on whitsundays

timmy, like you, we got 2 days in airlie before we board so we are gunna do a massive shop, get meat vac packed, sauces, all herbs and spices, etc.
    then use their list for fresh milk, bread, etc later on during the week.

jeffo, looks like we are gettin tips off you as you will be the 1st out there. thats if your trip is september this year. im going in november and tim later next year.

You chartering a boat? What model? Often looked at it, doesn't seem to be too expensive. Bet you'll have a ball, just hope the weather is good hey!

Dan
    Southwind SF20 'Piscatoreous'
    Savage 14ft tinny "About Time'

hey dan,
    yeah, self skipper. its a 33ft displacment cruiser. $2600 for 7 nights but that is divided between 4 of us. you can sleep 6max on the boat so if you divide $2600approx. between 6 mates.....it would be an awesome weekend [smiley=guitarist.gif]

i hired a half-cab for a day and cruised around the islands last year and have been stingin to get back ever since.

i cant wait to take the tender out on some deep drop offs and pop up some GT's/queenies or even hit hill inlet for jacks and barra or even jig up some coral trout/GT's or troll for spanyards/tuna/bills or.....or....or.....$hit....i dunno know...too many options [smiley=idea.gif] [smiley=dizzy.gif] [smiley=freak.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

I WANNA COME!

Would be an awsome trip. Bet you have some fun.

Southwind SF20 'Piscatoreous'
    Savage 14ft tinny "About Time'

I got the oiff season rate ....same boat - 5 nights get 2 free ...so 7 nights for $1800 ...SICKKK !!!!!

just hope those cyclones don't come round !

What company are you guys chartering through??

I am looking at a honeymoon up that way in April next year and have talked the missus into a week on a boat. Not sure if we are going to sail of motor though.

here you go jethro,

http://www.whitsundayescape.com

and billo, im paying the extra money for the fish mate

yeh ...u say that now !!!!

we got 2 nights airlie , 7 nights on reef ( GT's and coral trout ..wohaaaa ) then 1 night airlie , then 6 nights Palm cove , ended with 3 nights on the daintree ....BARRA BARRA BARRA ,.....end of the run off ...you beautyyyyyyyyyyyy !

by the way .,....i'll be down in 2 weeks

see you then mate. we will catch up for a beer