Thread: Map of Swains Reef

Map of Swains Reef

G'day all,

A while back somone posted a link on the Green/buffer zones around certain reefs (QLD Goverment Site?) and included was one for Swains Reef, does anyone have that link ??? or point me in the direction of a free download for the reef
    Cheers
    Damo.

Re: Map of Swains Reef

Hey Damo
    Many tackle shops are distribution points for green zone maps, you should be able to get maps from any of those for that area.
    Try down your way, but if you have trouble, let me know and I could post one down to you.

Regards, Tony

Cheers Nathanrb4 that was the one #
    Thanks Tony will keep an eye out and give you a yell if I have any troubles locating one #
    Damo.

G'day Damo,
    givus a yell,got all ya need to know about swains.
    stubbie!

Damo, glasscraft marine in the valley have maps if your over that side of town, any excuse ay

Quote Originally Posted by stubbie
    G'day Damo,
    givus a yell,got all ya need to know about swains.
    stubbie!
    Cheers bloke, i'd like to hear what you've got to say
    Damo.

I'll check it out MM, yeah any excuse #
    Damo.

Damo, the maps are free - I got most of mine from Ann Street, City - next to the old School of Arts building (just can't remember the govt dept name). GBRMPA are very helpful, there were a few maps that I couldn't get and I emailed GBRMPA and they sent them in the mail to me with a plastic zip lock sacthel free of charge.

Sam
    One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce and canonized those who complain.
    Thomas Sowell