Thread: skin diveing and fishing next to rocks

skin diveing and fishing next to rocks

what do you think

Re: skin diveing and fishing next to rocks

I don't really understand the question. Are you asking is people should be allowed to spear next to inshore rocks?

If so, why wouldn't they, providing they are not breaking any law?

i think that if a spearo spears a rock it will blunt his/her spear

Nice one blaze.
    Any spearfisherman near the rocks I fish will be accomadated with a 10 Ball sinker immediately. My pet hate.
    Some guys (not all) flout the rules and play dumb, I didn't know we couldn't spear here etc etc, baloney.
    > > > >
    Historian/Collector of Old Sidecast Fishing Reels

i dont mind them SOMETIMES > but dowm around cudgen they think they can just swin up beside the boat when u were there first da jew man has the right idea. sling shot gets it there a little qicker though.

I snorkel and scuba a fair bit and reckon I have every right to provideing Im the first one there so I agree 10pound sinker or sling shot If the fisho was there first dive somewhere else ps those who dive without a flag well there asking for trouble

I spear a fair bit and I always stay away from people who are fishing. Nothing worst than spearing a trout 3 metres from someones line. Common sense prevails here and if a flag is up than fisherman have to stay away. However I belive who ever is there first gets first dibs.