Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Best photo ever seen

Re: Best photo ever seen

...and your future wife .

lol lol nice one well every one got their dream Mmmm yea i bet they all do ....

She's a scary catch......and I don't mean any of the sharks

Hate to be in the water with that one

Angla

Just love the photos as I am sure everyone else will Muzz, onerabbit.
    Were they caught North near where I live in Cairns or down south somewhere. I have never seen cuttlefish like that before, come to think of it, I have never seen a cuttlefish in the water at all. Were they caught with squid gigs or live bait and then netted near the boat?
    Is that you scratching?

Quote Originally Posted by Angla
    She's a scary catch......and I don't mean any of the sharks

Hate to be in the water with that one

Angla
    if you think that was scary look at this one ....... apparently shes on her fourth hubby .... they keep gettin smothered to death

Now thats scarey swano.
    Vanurose, I live in Ballina, nth nsw, the giant cuttles in the photos can be quite common here at the right time, more in autumn, they will happily take a cut bait or smack a fish on the hook, can be a pain, once hooked they feel like youv'e snagged a big rock, very hard to get up & usually bust off on 30lb braid, BE WARNED, if you get one of these ugly suckers to the top, hold them on the gaff until they have fully inked out, i heard of 1 bloke recently who pulled a 15 kg cuttle straight into the boat, ( his first ), you can imagine the mess.
    Muzz not short for Mark, I'm the one with the bubba kingy.
    Photos compliments Ballina RSL fishing club newsletter. Muzz
    Not much deck space in your future boat Chemmy.

BIG FISH EAT LITTLE FISH

Hi one rabbit, Muzz, I thoroughly enjoyed your reply about the cuttlefish experiences. I am amazed. That is the reason I joined ausfish as there is so much to learn and, to chat to like minded people, like yourself, and be able to smile. I am so glad that I posted the photo of the bodiless hammerhead and it seems that there are so many amazing photos out there that others want to share too.
    Thanx Muzz

Swano,

At least they die happy!
    Heath
    Gold Coast
    WWW.GCFISHING.COM

Anytime Vanurose, thats why i'm here too, to learn, share & fill in time between fishing trips, Muzz.

chemmy wheres the rod holders, bait board etc etc
    cheers nino

that is kool.
    me and my dad decided to go for a fish down at the back channels of lakecathie.when we got down there on the sand flats there was this thing sticking out of the water ,we went up tp get a closer look and it was a marlin it was huge it had giant shark bites all through it and 1 big massive 1. p.s where did u find it?

dorado

Some fantastic pics there! I have not seen that hammerhead pic before so many thanks for putting it up

One of the best pics I've ever seen and unfortunately I do not have a copy of the pic, is of a huge tiger shark being hauled to the side of the boat with another slightly smaller tiger's head in it's gob! Taken somewhere in Qld waters I believe. If anybody has the pic I'd love to see it again!

Cheers,
    dorado