Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The great Jack challenge!!

Re: The great Jack challenge!!

Ive nailed a few on livies (poddy mullet) when the tide slows at night... all i can say is GOOD FIGHT! might wanna throw a livey near a snag. you'll get something most times if not the snag itself lol...... good luck..

Here's the one I got the other night at Tweed.

Sorry bout the blackened background but I can't make it too obvious.

Pete.

will take the challenge,have caught 3 b4 and lost one monster,will send som pics and tips on how i got it.
    cheers
    If i could get paid the same to fish, sorry boss but i ......!

will take the challenge,have caught 3 b4 and lost one monster,will send som pics and tips on how i got it.
    cheers
    If i could get paid the same to fish, sorry boss but i ......!

Well, the judges deliberated long and hard through the night. And yes it is his first on a soft plastic, however, unfortunately you are not a Jackless virgin so unfortunately it does not qualify, It was an OK fish though I guess .

Now onto 1 important matter...geoff72, it seems as though you have tried to join the group of Jackless virgins, However, rule No. 1a CLEARLY states that any persons who has, as of Fathers day 2006, Caught a Mangrovus Jackus, (Scientific name ) they are unfortunately inelligeble to attemp to catch their first MJ again!!

Management (Sean)

I tried the other night but not a hope.....Nor anyone else though!!!!

Monday morning Sean.
    Or....If your keen and get out early 5:00am Tomorrow (sunday) and fish the high you might be in with a shot.