Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: ABT Gold Coast Round

nabs12

Re: ABT Gold Coast Round

Hey guys.
    I just got a new mobile phone number, and i realised that i gave my old phone number in when i sent my membership form in.
    Do you guys know who i should call about changing this info?

Also i was told that they would call 1 week before the comp starts...have any of you guys been called yet?

thanks a lot.

gif

Nabs

Just call the office or beter yet just email it in Simon Goldsmith

Simon or Jacqui on 32683992

They may call - usually its last minute to check numbers But they may not call

nabs12

Hey thanks Gary

Where would I be able to find Simon Goldsmiths email address?

Cheers

keen_as_mustard

this is Simon's email:

simon@fishingmonthly.com.au

Marty

gif

I had a look at the tides

rising tides after 9am # ( are the canals + 1 hour or so?)

Sat 27%
    Sun 31%

I have a graphical tide #chart if you want one # ... send me an email # (NOt a pm)

Gary
    g.fooks@uq.net.au

PS attemted to attach email me for a larger version

That looks like the same tidal movement that they had in the last AFC series on the G.C! Hopefully I can get the same size fish as Tim Morgan! (I know I won't, but I just think positive - Doughnuts are tasty though.... )

gogecko

Gary,
    its more like +2 hrs for tides in that area. Depends on tide hieght and moon phase, but most are plus 1 1/2 to 2 1/4 hrs.

Andrew

nabs12

Hey guys
    Soo tomorow night we meet at paradise point.. rite?
    Wha time do we meet up there?

Cheers

8pm

Wasn't it 8:30??? I'll hopefully get there about 6:30-7pm though.... Don't want to be late

I got a call from Simon this morning confirming my placement. I'm assuming everyone else did as well... It's a little later than the Tuesday every said he normally rings, but looks like he did it anyway.

Geez I'm getting amped about it too!!! Just not so much about that wind [smiley=angryfire.gif]

gif

I am not 100% about the location. I know the ramp at Paradise Point and a park snall shop and a small boat dealer.

They say its the same location as used in the summer comp - but I did not enter.

can any one direct me? i'll be running late ...

Gary

The summer comps at Paradise Pt where right next to the swimming enclosure/ net thingy ,oh and by the way there's tailor in it!

Yes Dan , the WIND, I HATE THE WIND, I have to try and find a place out of it. A lot of times when it's windy I fail badly

Good luck every one and have a good couple of days fishing and remember to save the biggies for me.

Mick

Gary, pretty sure if you get onto The Esplanade at Paradise Point you'll find it. It's located on the beach between the Sovereign and Ephraim Island bridges.

Simon suggested we arrive around 7.30pm for registration for the 8.30pm briefing.

Saturday is looking interesting 20 - 25 knot SW, can't wait, its on days like those I am glad I only have a little boat. Lets hope Seabreeze and the BOM are wrong and we only get 5 - 10 knot variables.

Good luck everyone, see you tohight.

John

gif

Thanks Guys

My 15 year old Elliot is working for Simon to help run the comp on the weekend

Except for the fact he likes Bass fishing he is a nice kid - and keen to earn so he can afford to entrer comps as soon as he turns 16.

Ausfishers - look out for him will you?

cheers!

Gary

nabs12

Hey
    WOW its gonna be tough with all that wind damn..
    I'll probably see you guys there tonite then...
    Good luck to everyone and lets hope that this wind doesnt come..

Cheers