Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GC Seaway Lure Fishing.....

Re: GC Seaway Lure Fishing.....

Hey Daz... If your'e ever heading to the wall for a spin - let me know... I'll join you. havent spun off there for a while
    Likewise Adam...

Send me a PM when you're keen!

Daz

I haven't fished the Seaway very often so I'm certainly no expert by any means. But the thing I have discovered is that I usually do the best when it is raining.

I don't know why it is but it seems that I have always done the best at the seaway when it is raining. Has anybody else discovered this?

Louis

The majority of my fishing is better in the rain... or when it is overcast...

Daz

Prob. a little to do with all the GC jetski/rich wanks being a little too scared of getting wet so not as much boat traffic....plus, low light conditions are always good. Sean

Hi guy's, me and a couple of mates will hopefully trying this area next weekend and was wondering a couple of things. Is there somewhere I can get a map of the area so we can find our way there? Never been there before . And is the area better for lures or baits, if baits are a option, what would yous suggest. CHEERS WOODY.

Far_Canal

you can find the seaway in the road directory.

worth taking down a couple of spinners and poppers, have been hearing some decent reports of trevally around.

take bait aswell, anything fresh, dont take little pissy prawns from tweed bait cos they wont work, take something like a nice fresh fillet of mullet, bream will like that, and maybe some chicken thigh.

Goldcoast_Local

Woody74,

mate for any maps go to whereis.com, you should be able to get a free electronic map there no worries.

Its located near southport, follow the beach north from surfers paradise and you can't miss it.

GCL