Thread: Manly Harbour midday Wed...Thurs...Friday???

Manly Harbour midday Wed...Thurs...Friday???

Due to the late AM high tide and Nuggets great predictor for tomorrow I thought I'd hit somewhere close with some SP's a few hardbodies and even some bait if I come up empty handed
    I am thinking probably Manly Harbour or possibly around the Gateway bridge area. The reports from Breaky ck have looked promsing lately too and a high at 11:30am or close might be good for line wetting there too! I will be landbased obviously, so I think that will limit me somewhat. The other restriction is I have to be back at Camp Hill by 3pm for gromet retrival
    Light NE predicted for tomorrow, will that be good for the Harbour?

Looking further and actually taking a bit of notice, Thursday and Friday are looking OK too with predictions in mind at least.
    Definately keen for a fish one of the days........

Re: Manly Harbour midday Wed?

i am thinking about having a goat the harbour using lures. pm me if u want a partner

Re: Manly Harbour midday Wed...Thurs...Friday???

i fished manly today got a nice little 50cm big eye trev. fish from off the rock wall. Try just befor sunlight

#> Might have to put trips on hold, landlord being a**hole. We have to move and the house we were accepted for isn't vacant until the 6/01 and he now wants to come and do work while we are here!! #I can't believe that a person can be nice as pie one minute then turn and do the opposite to what they promised they would. I hope the God of Kharma really returns it to him 10 fold, he deserves it. I wish I could do something to publically shame the prick....ACA/Current Affairs maybe??

marlinqld

Mate he has to have your approval to do work while youre there. he cant just demand to be let in to do it, unless it is urgent structural work etc. And he cant come in without you being there unless you give him permission as such.

Does your lease run out before 6/01? if not, tell him to wait till its convenient for you. You have rights, exercise them

Mike

You will say it's our fault for where we are, but this is how it is.
    He hasn't produced a lease for about 2 years & is an Ex real estate agent.
    The problem arose when he kept coming and telling us we were behind in rent. We'd fix it according to his books, which was just A4 pages with numbers on, we hanen't recieved a receipt for about 4 years either. Each time we fix the rent issue 6 mths later he'd come back and say the same thing. Every time we would tell him he owes us for several things like when he refused ot fit deadlocks when we requested them because the front door wouldn't stay closed unless slammed.
    For all this we get served with a leave or else notice. He told us the date on the form was just so he had something written down and he swore he wouldn't push us if we couldn't find anywehere soon.
    Mate, I don't have enough patience with my typing to fit it all in here because the number of breeches of the RTA act he has performed over the years would fill a whole ACA show. My wife doesn't want to push him because she's scared we will lose our bond. He would stop at nothing to take the lot either.
    I just hope the house burns down because there will be heaps of electircal work he will do himself because in my opinion he would be safer at 1000m than a reef fish he is so tight

4x4,

I am a property manager by trade - would be happy to look over the documents and get you settled for a fishing trip as soon as you can

PM me with the details

Do you rent throughand agent or private?
    " Put a beer in one hand and a rod in the other and We're in Heaven! "

Ah, bugger. .haven't made it out yet and tomorrow I have to go to my 11yo daughter's final softball game for the season so it'll have to be next week now...my fingers are getting itchy ....oh well a Dad's work is never done. I think I am too nice to people, fixed a car for a relative today and kids sport tomorrow..

P.S...thanks for the heads up hoodedwarriors

marlinqld

rellos 4 x 4............... ya cant pick em unfortunately......LOL.......

Mike