Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Drum lines for Sharks.

Re: Drum lines for Sharks.

How the hell did miss this thread, what a crack up.

Muzz

i really cracked up laughing

and i even learned what the heck drumlining is
    well i always say learning has to be fun

i love the reply about the seals clubbing that one had me in stiches and the ones by mick under the bed somehow i could really see that

very entertained
    anya

BIG Unit. one of the best posts I have read.
    We are all fisherman. what ever is said about me or anyone else, its water off a ducks
    back. Its a chat site! it would be boring with out some controversy.

signed tunaman

I can't believe someone included their phone number so that you can ring him and organise a "Rumble"!!

Geez...
    "Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore." -- André Gide

Commodore

got to page 5 and still having trouble
    we should have more of it
    bloody good to be an assie fisherman

and in the ned we are all

Lunnatic, it wasnt me!

signed tunaman

ha ha! Cool.

I heard some really good advice once...

Never argue with an idiot. People watching might not be able to tell the difference!

Peace out.

Lunatic
    "Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore." -- André Gide

Geez! I bet not one Australian, has ever been a idiot?
    just have fun. all the best,

signed tunaman

What a read, maybe we should bring back some of the old ones like this so guys like me can catch up and p@@S themselves laughing.

Kel [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Interesting 'discussion'....nothing wrong with killing & eating a shark,especially if you're a Victorian like myself.I've caught and eaten White Pointers ( when it was still legal) and found them to be superb.

With the sporting factor,I get really PISSED OFF when people posting are inclined to use 30-50lb braid,fireline etc to catch snapper for example or 10lb fireline for Bream or Flathead,knowing that it breaks at MUCH higher strength.Wasn't too long ago that you'd say that you caught a fish such as a 14lb snapper,on 20lb mono and that was it.Now there are fish being skull-dragged on other lines with the 'angler' knowing full well that they are hardly likely to risk a bust-off.Kinda HOLLOW VICTORY in my opinion...like the scenes of tournament catchers just hooking up on a fish and having it in the boat in a fraction of the time with a pittance of actual playing skill required.

moater

What a thread! I missed it the first time around too. It had a little of everything. Jokes, threats, chewbacca roars, pistol-packing grannies, and strangely enough................................er.......... ......................this.
    "When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.-- Mark Twain"

Absolute gold boys.

Cheers,

Dom

Just a quick question...

The big sharks aren't that good to eat are they? I think I read on one of the threads that big sharks flesh stinks??

Is the flesh of big sharks full of some chemical that gives off the foul smell??

Cheers

hahahahahahhahaha

What a read, I too missed it the first time and can't beleive i did, that is deffinently a memorable thread. I can't believe such a simple question could have gone so far. The question was answered halfway down page 1. The thread is now7 pages long. What a crackup.

So were the seas big for a few weeks with 20+ knot winds howling while this thread was going on?????

cheers jono

El-carpo

Good photo fitted in well ROFLMAO

There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.