Thread: Donnybrook  bribie??

pimp_my_boat

Donnybrook  bribie??

I am thinking of fishing up Bribie passage tomorrow (Friday 28th Dec). I have read that there is a lot of weed in the passage.
    Is the weed up at Donnybrook, Classhouse creek or mission point?
    Any fishing reports?
    Thanks and regards
    Mick

Re: Donnybrook #bribie??

mick,,,the weed is still around,,,as normal for this time of year,,,the creeks are fairly clear though,,, i went up ningi on boxing day and got a few keepers but the run out tide was against me,,

donnybrook is effected by the weed as well,, but no 1 son went up to mission point and was floating a few live baits around without to many problems?????,, lucky i spose

not to much has been coming through though with fish,,,i'm on the beach front this weekend,,,planning on tomorrow arvo after work and fis the balance of the tide sunday morn

choppa
    can it get any better??????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgG_TxEPaQE

pimp_my_boat

Thanks Choppa'
    It doesn't sound to good. Weed, little to report ect. I may head up the creeks for a few flathead or a jack anyway.
    maybe i can give a better report of what's happening up there.
    Here luck
    Thanks for the reply Mate and best of luck with the whiting.
    Cheers,
    Mick

kleyny

headin that way myself on friday morning. just for a cruise with the family more than a fish.
    the old man went out there last week and didnt say the weed was all that bad. caught a few cabs and fish around the mouth of glassy.

neil

im heading up in there in the morning myself 5 am i have fished there a few times in the lasy week not to much weed depending on where you are i will be heading for coochin first up then back down to donnybrook for the last 2 hours of the run out . ps plenty of sand crabs on the last 2 hours of the run out lately

shane