Thread: Swain Reef

Swain Reef

Hi Guy

Is there any body out there who has a lazy $2600 to go fishing at swian reef of Gladstone on the 17th to the 24th of March 2007 fishing on Norval charters a 20% deposit is needed we need five more people

1Magic

Re: Swain Reef

im booked in for july mate also on the Norval have heard good things about it from those who have been out with them so hopefully you can get a crew. Just a question why is the price $2600 how many are you guys taking

thanks for the reply, We are #trying to get ten people the price is $2200 per person for 7days not including airfares. Have i got the write price or have i read it wrong? Do you mind telling me how much are you paying and how many are going.
    Thanks 1Magic

hey i been thinking of going on a 7 day reef fishing trip for some time now. how many people do you need, still 5? and an accurate price would b good thanks,
    doug

IM going on the norval in june we booked it last year i think it's costing us $1500 each for ten people. I think new people have bought the business so maybe prices have gone up.

Dave.
    Avast ye matey!