Thread: Lowrance LCX 15-MT Sounders

Lowrance LCX 15-MT Sounders

Has anyone bought one of these yet? #What do you think?

Re: Lowrance LCX 15-MT Sounders

General feeling around the traps is the Zercom is better value for money and easier to use.

Hi Smithy,
    Agree with the comment on the Zercom, but have only played with the Lowrance a bit in comparison.
    The Zercom appreared to be much easier to use but the Lowrance had some good features.
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au

Brett_Finger

Both the Zercon and the Lowrance are fantastic units, but i'll have to go with the flow and agree that the Zercon is defentily the most useer friendly!!
    Hookin,Brett

A good friend of mine just bought an LCX 15-MT. Pretty good gear. It is better than my X85, once you are used to the buttons. For around 2 grand, I reckon you should be able to see a Flathead fart at forty fathoms. The new colour ones sure look pretty too.
    Dale

I fish because the little voices in my head tell me to

For around two grand I'd like fish cam but thats probably on the way too no doubt. Ha ha told you you should have waited

BTW know nothing about any of them so disregard any of this