Thread: which sounder?????????

which sounder?????????

going to the boat show on saturday to purchase the new sounder. still having last minute thoughts on which one to purchase. currently going for the furuno fcv 600l . have had good reports on this sounder but has anybody got or heard of anybody with a garmin. either the fishfinder 250c or the 320c . all colour sounders but just not sure which way to go.
    any help with this topic would be very much appreciated.
    thanks
    dale price

searaider

Re: which sounder?????????

Hi Dale ,
    Just saw your post , Gee I thought some one would have come back to you with some idea's .( you know my opinion )
    Did you buy one today ?
    I 'll be in there tomorrow sussing out all the toys .

Catch ya later
    Peter
    Searaider 2

G'day Dale

This is a topic that comes up a lot and probly people are getting a bit tired of responding to it. The best advice I got to a similar question came from Banshee who has a very good reputation on this site for his expertise and experience (and sense of humour) to look very seriously at the Furuno 600L. The special price I got mine for has been extended to september by EMJAY

http://www.emjay.net.au

At $1249 with a temp transducer you really cant go past it. I guess if you can stretch your budget a little further, you could go to the more powerful 582L at $1729. Anyway the site is worth a look - there are other specials available. I still haven't been able to get mine out on the water - but feedback from members of my local fishing club is that the 600L is a seriously good machine.

FWIW

Tony

well just in the market for a new sounder my self but with a good mate and close freind that also owns a marine dealership im getting mine for cost
    JRC Plot 500f

coulor sounder and chart plotter in one
    although i will keep my GPS that i use now but it will be conected
    costing me $1250.00