Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: datums aint datums ????

Re: datums aint datums ????

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry
    ....every launch of a Block IIR things get better and right now (this minute) GPS IIR-13 is waiting some last minute glitches for lift-off....
    As an update IIR-13 is now in orbit. Probably a lot safer up there than where it's been sitting dodging hurricanes at Canaveral for the past month or so.

When it comes on line (within a month or so) it will show as #2 and for those interested whenever #17 is showing it's currently the oldest GPS satellite of the group.

Cheers, Kerry.

maybe somebody tampered with your waypoints!
    and kerry! a rose is a rose is a rose! you plagerist!
    and i got nuffin further to say!
    haha'
    damon

Go Damo... ...Nofrills i think you have a fan club instead of a stalker...lol....

ok,latest saga
    i went out today with dazza and used my the new global map on one of my old marks and its spot on .So ill now have to get the other globalmap from the brother in laws boat{cause its the one that is giving me trouble,or vice versa }and compare them.
    kerry,the other unit was purchased in the USA should that matter ???
    cheers scott

Quote Originally Posted by damons33
    ....and i got nuffin further to say!....
    And do you actually have something to say

Cheers, Kerry.

Quote Originally Posted by nofrills
    ....kerry,the other unit was purchased in the USA should that matter #???....
    No, not at all.

Cheers, Kerry.

No, not at all.

bidkev

Quote Originally Posted by nofrills
    <snip>
    PS if i turn up the knob on my toaster from 2 to 4 will this make the bread cook faster or will it just take longer? ??? ???

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # cheers scott
    That knob is the colour corrector........turn it up too high and the bread will black out :-)

Modern ones can be tuned in to your smoke detectors ta let ya know the toast is ready too ...

Quote Originally Posted by Volvo
    Modern ones can be tuned in to your smoke detectors ta let ya know the toast is ready too ...
    yes Volvo hey you must have read the instructions

Cheers, Kerry.

And now since this is up again maybe I might just hang around for damons33 to step out from behind his yapping mail and say what ever it is he wants to say, geez what a load of crap it's gone on with.

So damons33 if ya actually got something to say that's worth saying then say it otherwise go and yap somewhere else.

Like for a character that actually questions if I "rec fish" and what am I doing in a "rec fishing forum" like one really has to be scraping the bottom of the attitude problem barrel.

So get it off your chest damons33, if you've got something to say, say it, if you want to be a smartarse (as above) then you will be treated like one, nows the time to speak up or shutup.

Cheers, Kerry.

Kerry must get that CD off to you mate ..been a tad busy and also away south visiting folks..
    Will get around too it though.
    Cheers