Thread: New England

Jack_Lives_Here

New England

Heading down the New England area this weekend for some bunnie busting and green spottedbass action.
    The are has had a little rain over the last couple of weeks so there should be a few of both about.

Re: New England

Dave,

Gotta ask where you go chasing the bunnies. Is it open to others or closed shop. I've been looking for a venue for the last few years but I've been unsuccessful.

If you swing via Brisbane on your return and have a couple of spare I'm willing to shell out for a couple. Gotta love fresh wild rabbit. Let me know if you've got an excess.

Bugman

Jack_Lives_Here

Re: New England

Not sure Bugman. I've seen others down there but not camping on the property itself and probably poaching I would suggest. From Tenterfield south there are plenty. I just looked for roads that headed towards the hills and dropped into the properties that looked like they had the right type of country. Some landholders are screaming for people to cull there ferals. The stigma attached to shooting over the years has seen a big decline in the people participating in the basics - like dad taking junior shooting rabbits. It's a shame.

I only feed 'em to the dogs. Rather a nice steak.