Thread: fishing

fishing

hey its anu, i really love fishing, i only started about 5 or 6 months ago, and would really appreciate it if someone who was going fishing could invite me if it wasnt to much of a hassle
    cheers
    anu 8)

Re: fishing

anu, im after crew tomorrow might be your lucky day

geez i would love that, iv only every been estuary fishing before, mainly the brisbane river, id really like to get better at fishing, id really appreciate that
    cheers
    anu

news just in, i cant go tomorrow coz my mum says that she doesnt know you, so yeah sorry maybe some other day might be my lucky day

Anu, you will have to get your mum along to a meet / greet im sure she would see what a nice bunch we all are lol

You'll be glad you didnt go Anu, cause robs a mean and nasty critter , and if he's chasin marlin, you could have ended up in kiwi land , plus your mums rite , you dont go out with strange men .
    But on theother hand if you want to go out be at whyte island 4am sat morning and will take you for a run in the bay.
    regards

thanks for your offers, i think ill be able to start going out once my dad comes back from overseas (this weekend), so that my mum cant make the final descision
    cheers and thanks for your offers
    anu

haha mums arent they a pain! at least your on holidays so she cant pull out the homework excuse!

NOT GOING TO D/I ON WEEKEND
    "whats the time"

if your ever on the sunshine coast anu fire me a pm and we will try and organise a trip for ya. jeff

cheers

hey mate, sent ya a pm. give us a yell when ya get back matey!!!
    cheers brother
    mick